X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jorge Galvan
    Career Member
    • Jun 8, 2015

Jordan Hembrough

Hi All, I was curious if anyone has had dealing with Jordan? I met him at C2E2 in 2013 and he was very cool with me and my friend. Is he a good dealer? Any issues with him? Obviously we all know Mark (Huckabone) as I used to see his ads in Toy Shop magazine back in the day and I would deal with him at San Diego. I check Jordan's site every now and then and he really doesn't seem to have any good collectibles that you would think he has. What shows does he usually do?

Thank everyone.

Jorge.
  • jwyblejr
    galactic yo-yo
    • Apr 6, 2006

He was a member here for a brief time when his show aired on Travel Channel.

Comment

• JRT!
      Museum Super Collector
      • Sep 6, 2015

He's a friend of mine so I won't really say anything about dealing with him one way or the other,lol! But I have bought stuff from him as well,and get a decent price on what I buy,like the Oscar Goldman and Bionic Woman 13" figs I got at NYCC a few years ago. He always does NYCC,which is at the beginning of October. Think Thursdays tickets are still available. Not sure what other shows he normally does,but I could always ask him. I know he's done Chiller,which is at the end of October. He doesn't do Comic-Con as it's just too much of a hassle and too expensive. He sometimes attends Comic-Con though.

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
        Career Member
        • Jun 8, 2015

Originally posted by JRT!
        He's a friend of mine so I won't really say anything about dealing with him one way or the other,lol! But I have bought stuff from him as well,and get a decent price on what I buy,like the Oscar Goldman and Bionic Woman 13" figs I got at NYCC a few years ago. He always does NYCC,which is at the beginning of October. Think Thursdays tickets are still available. Not sure what other shows he normally does,but I could always ask him. I know he's done Chiller,which is at the end of October. He doesn't do Comic-Con as it's just too much of a hassle and too expensive. He sometimes attends Comic-Con though.
        Thanks, JRT and yes, please ask which shows he does. Thank you.

Jorge.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

I bought some Kenner prototype materials off him for a very good (ie dirt cheap) price a few years ago. I was treated very well and would recommend his business.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

I bought a Clash of the Titans set from him off ebay a few years ago. I was pleased with the transaction.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• JRT!
              Museum Super Collector
              • Sep 6, 2015

Ok,so he told me he has no other shows after NYCC,as of yet. You can always contact him on his FB page if you're after anything specific,or via his site hollywoodheroes.com.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎