X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • C.H.O.A.M.
    learning all the time
    • Sep 15, 2010

Originally posted by Iron Mego
    I watched it a week or so ago. Awesome stuff!

I've watched Dark Night of the Scarecrow (this one got to me as a kid), Summer of Fear (Wes Craven flick with Linda Blair), All the Kind Strangers (Stacy Keach, Samantha Eggar, Robby Benson), Mazes and Monsters (anti-D&D movie with Tom Hanks), Something Evil (Spielberg flick with Darren McGavin and Sandy Dennis, this had some creepy moments), I Saw What You Did (cheesy '90s flick with Shawnee Smith!! and Robert and John Carradine), Blackout (this was an early HBO movie, with Keith Carradine!). Was gonna give Burnt Offerings another look before it leaves Prime.

There's a bunch of other ones I need to see, too. Man, I used to love being creeped out by those films!
    I've watched/bought so many good ones over the years I can't be sure which were actually creepy or just fun but howabout: don't be afraid of the dark, the victim (elizabeth montgomery), when michael calls, scream pretty peggy, crowhaven farm, trilogy of terror
    there were a few choice night gallery and ghost story/circle of fear episodes too, as well as boris karloff's thriller

Comment

• Iron Mego
      Wake Up Heavy
      • Jan 31, 2010

Yeah, those are all on my list. Although, When Michael Calls might be a new one for me. I'll have to check it out.

Night Gallery is pretty cool. I only saw a few of those when I was a kid. I was recording them awhile back, but kinda got bored with the Gary Collins ones they took from The Sixth Sense.
      Wake Up Heavy Podcast

Find me on Twitter

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎