X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Originally posted by warlock664
    It was cool seeing the characters interact, but otherwise, this ... wasn't very good. The Hand never seemed very threatening, and Weaver in particular was wasted. C-
    I feel the same exact way. Sigourney was indeed wasted here.

Yes, they kept yapping about the Hand this, the Hand that...but I felt more afraid by the local pickpockets, lol.

And the Defenders themselves...a SWAT team would've been more effective, lol.

I'm glad it was only eight episodes...it was the next to last weakest entry...only Iron Fist was worse.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Don't get me wrong, I still enjoyed the Defenders, still cool to see the characters, especially finally together...the action was pretty good, albeit inconsistent, but overall, it was poorly written.
      sigpic

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

5 episodes in so far ,three to go not bad so far seems on par with the rest of the shows.
        Each character has their strength and weakness just like each individual series.
        It definitely has potential that's for sure.
        I wish they would Just give me a punisher series already!
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
          Career Member
          • Jun 8, 2015

No NEBULA?

Squadron Sinster?

Red Guardian?

Egghead?

"sigh"....

Comment

• C.H.O.A.M.
            learning all the time
            • Sep 15, 2010

I thought it was good, not great.
            I'm still feeling the burn from that sh&%fest that was Iron Fist, and he's BARELY any better here (I actually thought his "dream self" showed some promise, but WAY too little too late)
            And I get that Elecktra/Black Sky is a badass... but she's no match for the physical strength of JJ or LC... sheer fighting ability, even by a reanimated super ninja can't compete against super strength. They get one good poke at her and she's done.
            If there is another series of this or IF, they best ditch that mopey surfer yoga dude and write/cast somebody who can fight... I mean, 2 seasons of DD kicking ninja *** and IF is a winy billionaire??? ouch it still hurts!!

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
              Career Member
              • Jun 8, 2015

at least have NIGHTHAWK pop in?

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡