X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

Gal Gadot Appreciation Thread...

I figured since Gal Gadot has pretty much singlehandedly changed the direction in which the DCEU is moving, it's about time she had an appreciation thread. Nothing NSFW, just tasteful pics and videos, please!!!

Here's a starter for ya...

Last edited by emeraldknight47; Aug 17, '17, 10:16 PM.
    sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.
  • emeraldknight47
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 20, 2011

And a little more Gal love...

sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Gee, does somebody have a crush?

Comment

• Hector
        el Hombre de Acero
        • May 19, 2003

If I looked like Superman, heck, if I were Superman...Gal Gadot would be my Lois Lane...

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
          el Hombre de Acero
          • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• rykerw1701
            Persistent Member
            • Aug 27, 2007

Cripes. After watching that I just ordered a case of Gucci Bamboo perfume.

Comment

• Hector
              el Hombre de Acero
              • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 20, 2011

Damn, that's a really nice video you posted, Hec! I think what makes Gadot so attractive goes way beyond her looks (which are phenomenal); it's also her personality and the fact that, in the interviews I've seen and read with her, she doesn't take herself or her looks too seriously. She's lacking that "diva" factor, a quality I enjoy immensely.

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

1:54...Holy Jack N the Box!

sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
                    Permanent Member
                    • Sep 15, 2014

Well having not seen Wonder woman yet my appreciation level of Gadot doesn't have much to draw from other than her 5 minutes on BvS. "I thought she was with you"

DC does a better job than Marvel at having females leads and role model for young girls with Supergirl and now Wonder woman.

Comment

• phil
                      Persistent Member
                      • May 11, 2007

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
                      Damn, that's a really nice video you posted, Hec! I think what makes Gadot so attractive goes way beyond her looks (which are phenomenal); it's also her personality and the fact that, in the interviews I've seen and read with her, she doesn't take herself or her looks too seriously. She's lacking that "diva" factor, a quality I enjoy immensely.
                      I agree. I wish more celebrities took themselves less seriously. In interviews Gadot seems very down to earth and a genuinely nice person. I don't remember where I saw it but the director of Wonder Woman mention that when the film wrapped the cast and crew gave Gal Gadot a standing ovation in appreciation of her performance and how much they enjoyed working with her.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 20, 2011

I wish I had just a tenth of the talent this guy has...

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                          Talkative Member
                          • Jun 20, 2011

Or this young lady....

Comment

• Hector
                            el Hombre de Acero
                            • May 19, 2003

I wish I had just a tenth of the talent this guy has...
                            Here are the supplies he used...

Marcello Barenghi's art supplies: paper, pencils, the white pen, markers and everything I use for my 3D hyperrealistic drawing.

sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                              el Hombre de Acero
                              • May 19, 2003

Or this young lady....
                              She will teach you...

Jasmina Susak is an award-winning artist who specializes in realistic graphite and colored pencil drawings. On this page you can find eBooks written and illustrated by the artist Jasmina herself. Scroll down to find drawing tutorials on how to draw animals, cars, people, objects, landscapes, flowers, superheroes and more. Find instructions for art, new drawing ideas, and easy step-by-step tutorials that are sure to level up your art. Every tutorial consists of 6-20 illustrations with short explanations for each step based on the author's personal experience. Since the author is a self-taught artist, the material is presented clearly with friendly instructions that everyone can follow, instead of like the stuff found in educational materials or many other how-to-draw books. These books also cover techniques for creating textures like fur, skin, shinny plastic or metal, and water or glass that are traditionally difficult to make appear realistic by using colored pencils. You’ll learn tips for blending colors and creating subtle gradients in your drawings. All aspects of working with colored pencils are covered, including layering, blending, burnishing, mixing and building up color, sketching, and shading. Drawing well is grounded in continue practice and patience and these books can provide endless opportunities to practice and develop your technique. Download full PDF files for only $1 - $2 and enjoy learning!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎