X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • marbkwds
    Da Bronx Mego Collector
    • May 10, 2005

Is there a Doctor in the house

Hey everyone, been awhile. I miss this place. Anyway I recently ended up in the hospital for congestive heart failure. I am home again and doing well. So my Doctors name was Dr.McCoy. He was a cool dude and was knowing McCoy from Star Trek but never saw the show. I would like to gift him with either a clean complete loose mego or a sealed carded EMCE. If you can help me out with a good price for either please hit my inbox. Thank you in advance. Roy
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

HE'D NEVER SEEN DR. McCOY ON STAR TREK??!! AND YOU LET HIM TREAT YOU???!!!!!

Seriously, I'm glad you're doing better, and welcome back. I think your gift idea is wonderful.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• marbkwds
      Da Bronx Mego Collector
      • May 10, 2005

Thanks, He said he was to busy with becoming a Doctor. Nice guy too.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎