X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Vintage Mego Marvel play-set?

Ach, why didn't we get a Marvel WGSH play-set? I love play-sets! But the Supervator just doesn't cut it!!

I know the cultural/media cross-sell wasn't there, but I wish we could have had a HOJ reworked into an Avengers Mansion/Baxter Building, or a Forbidden Zone reworked into a Spidey NYC Warehouse/Alley.

What do you pine for or suggest?

Had Mego planned anything more for Marvel?
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 14, '17, 3:53 PM.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Well it's not marvel, but I wish Mego had made a Star Trek shuttle craft, to say maybe fit 4 figures,
    2 seats upfront with dashboard and controls, and 2 seats behind those, oh well.

Comment

• greensavage2000
      Veteran Member
      • Aug 9, 2013

How about taking the structure of the Wayne foundation playset, change the graphics and accessories and make a Baxter Building?

Comment

• monitor_ep
        Talkative Member
        • May 11, 2013

Baxter Building makes more sense and Spidey could guess star with his Spidey-mobile!
        Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

• toothaction
          Career Member
          • Jul 15, 2017

It was always a free-for-all at the Batcave and the bridge of the Enterprise at my place, so I never really felt the lack back then. Now, though? A lab for the Lizard, a den for Mr. Stark and a jungle for Tarzan, complete with some of the animal kingdom, would be most welcome.

Thumbs up to a Baxter building, too!
          >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

The Baxter Building is a good idea for a variant. Doom included? I wish!!

And I'm really appreciating the Forbidden Zone just now, it deserved to be recycled.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• monitor_ep
              Talkative Member
              • May 11, 2013

I would have liked to see POTA the Forbidden Zone, Fortress and treehouse reused as Savage Land with Ka-Zar. They could have reused the One Million BC figures for the inhabitant of the Savage Land.
              Visit my wiki site:

Comic Books in the Media

To view my custom works of both JLU and Megos go to:

Monitor_EP Deviantart page

Action Jackson Road Trip log

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡