Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Cut Of Justice League Deemed “Unwatchable,” Substantial Changes Being Made...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• huedell
      Museum Ball Eater
      • Dec 31, 2003

Lobo of Atlantis!
      "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• hedrap
        Permanent Member
        • Feb 10, 2009

I'm fine with younger guys being irreverent, but Batman.... I guess JL TAS offers some weight to the idea.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

I never thought I'd say this, but I'm considering not seeing this. I'm really torn. Only Gal Gadot and the suggestion that Cavill may get a chance at redeeming himself is encouraging me.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
            Verbose Member
            • Mar 7, 2004

I feel like this movie has moved in a better direction than BvS...but it would work much better if THIS Superman actually inspired someone. I can't see the world really caring if this Superman were dead as portrayed in the previous films. They'd probably be relieved. And Batman's motivations hinge on honoring his promise to Superman...the guy he wanted to kill for 80% of the previous movie, and one he only came to appreciate after he found out their moms shared a name.

That's INCREDIBLY shaky ground to build a franchise on, yet that is the crux of this movie...at least according to all the marketing. They really screwed the pooch with BvS.

Chris
            sigpic

Comment

• hedrap
              Permanent Member
              • Feb 10, 2009

If you read the tea leaves, Flashpoint is a reboot of the DCU. I couldn't figure out why, of all properties is Zemeckis latching on to this one. But he's all but signed.

Crazy. Won't do the FF, but he'll do Flash. You know he's got story control because he wanted Gadot and they extended her contract just for this.

Comment

• huedell
                Museum Ball Eater
                • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by hedrap
                If you read the tea leaves, Flashpoint is a reboot of the DCU. I couldn't figure out why, of all properties is Zemeckis latching on to this one. But he's all but signed.
                You're joking right?

This is the guy who made movie history with a time-travelling trilogy that altered realities multiple times (BTTF).... and who insisted to do an animated version of Christmas Carol.... etc
                "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• hedrap
                  Permanent Member
                  • Feb 10, 2009

Nope. Studios have been begging him since the first Spidey to take on a character.

FF, Superman, JLA, Spidey, Cap...off the top I can think of

Comment

• CrimsonGhost
                    Often invisible
                    • Jul 18, 2002

The new Aquaman is more human than human.

Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• palitoy
                      live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                      • Jun 16, 2001

Having said that, the actor is the one who looks like he's having all the fun.
                      Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                      http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hedji
                        Citizen of Gotham
                        • Nov 17, 2012

It is ironic that to make Aquaman "work", they have to take him out of the water.

Comment

• huedell
                          Museum Ball Eater
                          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by palitoy
                          Having said that, the actor is the one who looks like he's having all the fun.
                          Which is cool.

The shame IMHO is that the Superman guy didn't get a jump on some of that.

Originally posted by hedrap
                          Nope. Studios have been begging him since the first Spidey to take on a character.

FF, Superman, JLA, Spidey, Cap...off the top I can think of
                          Well... just to avoid any miscommunication... all I'm saying is that this choice matches up with his track record perfectly.

Originally posted by Hedji
                          It is ironic that to make Aquaman "work", they have to take him out of the water.
                          That makes sense to me.... "having grown-up in a heavy water pressured environment" and all that. Might as well make use of that simple science.
                          Last edited by huedell; Oct 10, '17, 11:52 AM.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
                            HULK SMASH!
                            • Apr 3, 2010

My favourite shot from the new trailer...

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• thunderbolt
                              Hi Ernie!!!
                              • Feb 15, 2004

WW is going to save this from being a complete wreck. I think Aquaman might be the breakout new hit character.
                              You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
                                Master of Fowl Play
                                • Jun 5, 2008

I hope you're right.

I'll tell you one thing, it's darned exciting to see Aquaman tie-in role-playing toys at Target.
                                WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎