Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Cut Of Justice League Deemed “Unwatchable,” Substantial Changes Being Made...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CrimsonGhost
    Often invisible
    • Jul 18, 2002

I like the trailer. I like Gal Gadots WW. and even tho I goof on him, Aquaman seems like the Brave and Bold cartoon version, which I didn't expect, but I can totally get behind. I'm not convinced by Barry Allen coming of like Homecoming Spider-Man than the Flash and I really don't like the way Batman and Superman have been handled in the other movies. I hope somehow they realize what made the WW movie work and imbue JL with that.

So I'm torn. There seems to be a lot to like in the trailer, but I also thought that of Suicide Squad.
    Expectation is the death of discovery.

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

Of course Wonder Woman is the best character here...duh, lol...

I heard from early test screening audience members that the Flash was actually very likable and was a breath of fresh air, hopefully that's true.

But make no mistake...I'm going to go to the movie theater because of one person, and one person only...Gal Gadot...

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Flash is difficult for me: I hate the movie costume and like Grant Gustin, so I have biases.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 15, '17, 9:02 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• huedell
          Museum Ball Eater
          • Dec 31, 2003

Originally posted by thunderbolt
          WW is going to save this from being a complete wreck. I think Aquaman might be the breakout new hit character.
          If there is one.

Sure... he's totally reworked as Wolverine/Lobo... but at least that's one-dimensionally fun enough to be a more consistent character than Cavill's Superman.

I'm a big Aquaman fan, so I want him to succeed despite this metamorphosis (that is miles different from the other versions of Aquaman, than, say, "some tattoos" and "metal capped teeth" were on the Joker compared/contrasted w/previous canons' Jokers).... all I really need is for this biker-Aquaman to be understandable, if not relatable.

And while I love Godot's WW, I've seen it already... and I have no real interest in this Flash or Cyborg... and I am straight-up worn out on Batman, a character that pre-Nolan I never would've guessed I'd say such a thing about.
          "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• Spyweb007
            Persistent Member
            • Apr 18, 2006

So is Green Lantern in this movie? I could have sworn I saw early promo art that said "Unite the Seven".

Comment

• Bruce Banner
              HULK SMASH!
              • Apr 3, 2010

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

Just a few minutes ago, Jon Schnepp said he heard good things from critics who have seen the movie. He guesses there will not going to be a lot of rotten reviews. He feels that its gonna be a massive hit. Its going to hit it with the fans and a lot of the critics. Its going to be a refresher and warner will announce the sequels of batman and superman a week after release. Its going to create a tidalwave of excitement for the DCEU.

Lets just hope that he is right.

Quote from Collider movie talk at the end when they answer live questions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JCP1lLC83_w

https://www.reddit.com/r/DC_Cinemati...hat_the_heard/

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

That looks so boss!!!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

• Hector
                    el Hombre de Acero
                    • May 19, 2003

I love that Danny Elfman’s soundtrack is here...he elevated the feel of the movie to a new level...
                    sigpic

Comment

• ODBJBG
                      Permanent Member
                      • May 15, 2009

I'm sure that clip was supposed to excite me, but it looked so bad. Cheesy and not in a good way and late 1990's CGI. Steppenwolf's clunky mouth movement. They're damn lucky people liked Wonder Woman, because people will go to see the movie because of her, but this looks like a Roland Emmerich movie with some superheroes sprinkled in.

Comment

• Hector
                        el Hombre de Acero
                        • May 19, 2003

Thanks for posting those six scenes.

It’s already so different than Batman v Superman, for one, it now has color, lol.

It’s not moody either, looks like more fun, closer to something like The Avengers.

I’m sorry for Snyder’s tragedy, but still glad he’s no longer involved...and it shows.

I’m liking what I’m seeing....
                        sigpic

Comment

• mego maniac mark
                          Career Member
                          • Aug 3, 2010

Can't wait
                          mego's befo ho's

Comment

• huedell
                            Museum Ball Eater
                            • Dec 31, 2003

Aquaman.... oh yeah.
                            "No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix

Comment

• palitoy
                              live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                              • Jun 16, 2001

SO according to teh interwebs, it's good, not great

Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                              http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Hector
                                el Hombre de Acero
                                • May 19, 2003

As long as it doesn’t suck like Batman “MARTHA” Superman...then I’m okay with those reviews, lol...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎