Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Early Cut Of Justice League Deemed “Unwatchable,” Substantial Changes Being Made...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Yeah and this whole revision is likely die to Wonder Woman being a hit with much better legs than predicted.
    Yep. If anything, it appears she killed off gritty DCU. The most noticable change has been what's getting movement on the slate from pre-WW opening to now. Shazam went from death's door to full announcements while JL Dark went from Suicide Squad fill-in to total limbo.

I'm waiting for that Booster Gold project to be revamped into "Chris Pratt as Deadpool"

Images
    I remember when early footage of WW was seen and people said it was awful.
    It is inappropriate to evaluate artwork before it is finished.

Images
    I agree. I imagine it will be watchable, and even quite entertaining, flaws and all. I've had to grudgingly accept it'll never be the Justice League I grew up with, but I'll still be there opening night.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Banner View Post
    I agree. I imagine it will be watchable, and even quite entertaining, flaws and all. I've had to grudgingly accept it'll never be the Justice League I grew up with, but I'll still be there opening night.
    Precisely this. I've long made peace with the fact that there will never be a live action Super Friends movie. (although I think that would be completely awesome, and extremely marketable) But I'll be surprised if they really, truly don't learn from the mistakes of BvS and Suicide Squad.
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!