Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FTC Superfriends Re-do Sinestro

FTC Superfriends Re-do Sinestro

Finally have a SF Sinestro I can happily add to the Super-friends lineup. While this isn't perfect,it came out pretty good. Fully repainted! (Head,hands,Boots and leather Fabric and cuffs) Hand cut the leather parts from the FTC Sinestro original suit,made the star pointier and added to the Mattel retro suit. Added ring sculpt to S-type hand..... S-type body

100_8280.jpg100_8281.jpg100_8278.jpgHBLOD_LegionOfDoom_LOOSE_Sinestro.jpg

Images
    He looks very nice, good combination.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

^ Superb! I love the fixes that you've performed here, and that gang all together makes my adult mind melt with delightful surges of childhood glee. Now you just need a LaserMego playset or two and I can die of vicarious happiness.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Looks very good.. Cool group shot too...

I'm curious - were you just not satisfied with Black Manta and the recently issued Solomon Grundy, or have you just not picked 'em up yet?

Also, and maybe this is well-covered elsewhere, but do we know if plans are in place to bring commercial runs of Giganta and Gorilla Grodd into the world?
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    ^ Superb! I love the fixes that you've performed here, and that gang all together makes my adult mind melt with delightful surges of childhood glee. Now you just need a LaserMego playset or two and I can die of vicarious happiness.
    Quote Originally Posted by apes3978 View Post
    Looks very good.. Cool group shot too...
    Thank you

I'm curious - were you just not satisfied with Black Manta and the recently issued Solomon Grundy, or have you just not picked 'em up yet?

Also, and maybe this is well-covered elsewhere, but do we know if plans are in place to bring commercial runs of Giganta and Gorilla Grodd into the world?

Waiting for Superfriends Black Manta,Grundy, Grodd and Hawkman. They have not been released yet.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Samurai - not into the toy, or simply on the shopping list?
    And Hawkman - still on FTC's docket?

Pardon, still trying to ketchup on all the ins and out of the modern Megoscape.

EDIT: Heh, I see you were busy answering my questions while I was typing out the new ones. Thanks!

Oh, and I forgot to mention Samurai - not into the toy, or simply on the shopping list?
    And Hawkman - still on FTC's docket?

Pardon, still trying to ketchup on all the ins and out of the modern Megoscape.

EDIT: Heh, I see you were busy answering my questions while I was typing out the new ones. Thanks!
    Only reason I passed on Samurai was his flesh tone wouldn't work on the S-type

Hawkman is coming as all the rest of the Superfriends are to finish that line

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Teemu View Post
    Only reason I passed on Samurai was his flesh tone wouldn't work on the S-type.
    What? What did you do for El Dorado?

Just try tinting the Samurai head with dye.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.