X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grimjohn
    Persistent Member
    • Feb 28, 2011

Union Jack

I was first introduced to Union Jack back in 1981 when Captain America Issue# 254 arrived in my parents mailbox and I instantly loved his costume design. Union Jack has been on my to-do list since I started customizing and with many thanks to Austin for providing me with Lord Falsworth's trademark bodysuit I am finally able to finish him up.

Union Jack is built on a BBP Miles Straume body, as previously mentioned his bodysuit is from Austin and sewn together by my wife Cindy. His head cast is from eBay with my paints. His gun, holster and knife are from 8 Inch Superstore.

As always I thank you all for stopping by and giving him a look.

Enjoy!

John

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And, now I am closer to completing my Invaders team

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    My Finished Custom Figures
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

He looks great! I like Union Jack, too--a simple, strikingly-designed character. (By Byrne? )

Has Austin changed his printing? His recent suits look more crisp, with better color saturation.
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Oh,man,I totally get it. Just recently,I picked up CA 253 & 254 when I saw then in a comic shop,& they truly took me back to that same era. Oh my gosh, your figure is (& the whole ensemble are) wonderful!

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Very cool figure, the outfit stands out nicely, great group shot as well.

Comment

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
          Persistent Member
          • Apr 28, 2013

Excellent group shot. Love Union Jack' design. The Byrne issues of Captain America with him and Baron Blood were fantastic. Excellent job!

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Pretty cool...

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡