Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Classic USA regional grammar school curriculum

Images

Classic USA regional grammar school curriculum

Back in the day, growing up in the 70's in NW New Jersey we were pounded with American revolutionary war facts in grammar school ... Almost felt like they were trying to make us hate the British even today :>) ---- ps... didn't work, love yous guys ... Also, how our society clashed with --- then adapted the society of the Lenni Lenape Indians --- which is total BS --- never met a Lenni Lenape Indian in my life.

Just wondering, anybody else remember regional to you teachings ?
    .................................................. .......................

Images
    I went to school in Philly and I had a similar experience, minus the anti-British stuff. To this day I still have flashbacks about dioramas of Lenni Lenape villages made from cut down clothespins and felt. Serenity now!

Images
    I remember my curriculum in Ontario focusing greatly on the Anglo-French wars for possession of the country, which was probably a subject covered in Canadian schools nationwide.
    Then there were other things such as studying native tribes like the Micmac, the Huron and the Mohawk, which may have been a regional thing covered more in the eastern and east-central provinces.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    I grew up in a military family. Each state we lived in focused on their "contribution" to US history. Illinois was big on Lincoln, Delaware was obsessed with being the "first state". Texas was sure it should have been its own country.
    Fresh, not from concentrate.