Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TrekStar
    Trek or Treat
    • Jan 20, 2011

Wow!! Lurch vs Herman? maybe the Adams Family, but something tells me Grandpa Munster would come up with some secret potion weapon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by enyawd72
      The Addams...they're just psychotic.
      Maybe literally, but not in a violent way. I don't think the Addams would fight the Munsters. Herman and Grandpa would make the opening salvos in that sophomoric way they always do. Gomez would be surprised and prepare a rebuttal--he's impulsive. But Morticia, working with Lily, would have things all smoothed out. Closing scene, they're all having dinner together.

Really, there is a definite dynamic to the Addams series and even somewhat in the movies: They are not malicious, just...odd.
      Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 15, '17, 6:49 PM.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• PNGwynne
        Master of Fowl Play
        • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Hector
        Who would win in al all out battle to the death?
        lol Why is everything a death-battle to you?

Let's relax and have some munchies and beverages. Henbane tea and grilled yak.
        Last edited by PNGwynne; Aug 15, '17, 6:50 PM.
        WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Dark Shadow
          Creature Of The Night
          • May 14, 2011

Originally posted by PNGwynne

Count me in, I'll bring Fricassee of Toad.

Comment

• jwyblejr
            galactic yo-yo
            • Apr 6, 2006

Originally posted by tjacwave50
            Wow!! Lurch vs Herman? maybe the Adams Family, but something tells me Grandpa Munster would come up with some secret potion weapon.
            They gotta watch out for Uncle Fester. He'll want to shoot everyone in the back.

Comment

• PNGwynne
              Master of Fowl Play
              • Jun 5, 2008

Ach, you have me there, I forgot about the blunderbuss. But wasn't Fester always stopped by another Addams?

Jeez Jackie Coogan was funny, his face was like rubber. Fester was avuncular but childlike, which was endearing to me. Christopher Lloyd channeled that, too.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                Master of Fowl Play
                • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Dark Shadow

Count me in, I'll bring Fricassee of Toad.
                lol There's a sort of version of that in the "real" world that's pretty tasty.

Comment

• Hector
                  el Hombre de Acero
                  • May 19, 2003

lol Why is everything a death-battle to you?

Who would win in a fistfight to the death?

Joker or Penguin?

I'll answer for ya...

sigpic

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

Jeez, you're really poking the bear.

All I'll say is, the Joker is as overblown as Batman is.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                      galactic yo-yo
                      • Apr 6, 2006

Ach, you have me there, I forgot about the blunderbuss. But wasn't Fester always stopped by another Addams?

Jeez Jackie Coogan was funny, his face was like rubber. Fester was avuncular but childlike, which was endearing to me. Christopher Lloyd channeled that, too.
                      Yeah,they'd tell him he had to fight fair. They would tell him he'd have to do it face to face.

Comment

• jwyblejr
                        galactic yo-yo
                        • Apr 6, 2006

If they go with Brad Garrett as Herman,I may watch it.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
                          Verbose Member
                          • Mar 7, 2004

^YES!!! Born to play it, and the Apple commercial a few years ago just hammered that home.

Chris
                          sigpic

Comment

• thunderbolt
                            Hi Ernie!!!
                            • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by Hector
                            Who would win in al all out battle to the death?

The Addams Family or The Munsters?

Batman.
                            You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• enyawd72
                              Maker of Monsters!
                              • Oct 1, 2009

Maybe literally, but not in a violent way.

Really, there is a definite dynamic to the Addams series and even somewhat in the movies: They are not malicious, just...odd.
                              Huh? The Addams Family are most definitely violent and malicious, and I'm pretty sure they've murdered people. The opening of the first film they're pouring boiling oil on Christmas carolers. Wednesday loves to torture and has already pre-planned how to murder someone and get away with it. Fester would gleefully shoot someone in the back, blow them up or have Grandmama poison them. Aside from looking like monsters the Munsters were pretty normal, and Herman is just a big baby.

Comment

• palitoy
                                live. laugh. lisa needs braces
                                • Jun 16, 2001

i think they'd get along.
                                Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
                                http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎