X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Falstaff13
    Persistent Member
    • May 28, 2008

Accoutrements Figures

Does anyone have a checklist for the Accoutrements line of historical-based action figures? Does anyone have a contact with that company? I'm working on a project about Mark Twain and wondering if they ever considered creating a Twain action figure to go along with Poe, Wilde, Dickens, et al? (In a related tangent, did Playmates ever consider making Mark Twain for the ST:TNG line? I always liked the idea of them making historical figures, such as Genghis Khan, Amelia Earhart, and the Earps.) It seems like Twain's white suit would work for an iconic look.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.
  • johnnystorm
    Hot Child in the City
    • Jul 3, 2008

Archie McPhee wholesale:
    Archie McPhee Wholesale AKA Accoutrements provides the best and weirdest toys and novelties for you to sell! We're the makers of the Horse Mask, Handerpants, the Horse Head Squirrel Feeder, Finger Hands, the Nancy Pearl Librarian Action Figure, Finger Monsters, Bacon Mints Accoutrement

Comment

• phil
      Persistent Member
      • May 11, 2007

They are nice figures and it is a bit surprising they didn't do a Mark Twain figure. If you want to make a custom Twain their Sigmund Freud figure body could work as a base.

Side note. These figures work well with the 5 inch line of Doctor Who figures.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎