Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Accoutrements Figures

Images

Accoutrements Figures

Does anyone have a checklist for the Accoutrements line of historical-based action figures? Does anyone have a contact with that company? I'm working on a project about Mark Twain and wondering if they ever considered creating a Twain action figure to go along with Poe, Wilde, Dickens, et al? (In a related tangent, did Playmates ever consider making Mark Twain for the ST:TNG line? I always liked the idea of them making historical figures, such as Genghis Khan, Amelia Earhart, and the Earps.) It seems like Twain's white suit would work for an iconic look.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images

They are nice figures and it is a bit surprising they didn't do a Mark Twain figure. If you want to make a custom Twain their Sigmund Freud figure body could work as a base.

Side note. These figures work well with the 5 inch line of Doctor Who figures.