X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HardyGirl
    Mego Museum's Poster Girl
    • Apr 3, 2007

Originally posted by Mikey
    I agree ... IMO it should be launched at prime-time on a night when everybody's watching (Saturday 8:00) ----- yes, the dead man's timeslot for shows geared toward kids and young adults --- but to us old nerds this is GOLD TIME
    No. b/c that's Super Sci-Fi Saturday night. (one of the highlights in my week). But I do agree it needs to be on primetime, just on the weekdays
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Comment

• EmergencyIan
      Museum Paramedic
      • Aug 31, 2005

I realize that this is somewhat self serving, but "Emergency!" aired on MeTV in that 4 or 5pm time slot from September 2013 until late December 2016 when their contract to air the show ran out. Cozi TV, which is owned by Universal/NBC who owns the series, took it back.

TJ Hooker may do very well on MeTV, it's just hard to say since many thought CHiPs and MacGyver would have done better. Fingers crossed for Hooker!

- Ian
      Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

Comment

• jwyblejr
        galactic yo-yo
        • Apr 6, 2006

The ad they showed saying it starts Monday should help. It starts out looking like an ad for Star Trek but when Kirk beams to where ever he's going,he turns into TJ Hooker. I thought that was kind of clever.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎