Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MegoBrit
    • Jul 24, 2017

Best place to sell Megos?

I'm a long-time Mego customiser in the UK, and I've decided to clear out all my Mego/Lion Rock/Rainfall/etc bodies and just use the Type S body for my future custom work. What I'm wondering is, what's the best place to sell through? I don't have anything particularly exciting, apart from a couple of Fist-Fighting bodies, and a Caveman (?Orm?), so I'm not expecting to raise a fortune, more than I want to clear stuff out, as I'm planning on moving shortly.

Also, would it be best to sell figures with whatever clothes and accessories came with them, or sell those separately? Again, nothing earth-shattering, but possibly useful to folk looking to complete figures
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

I could use some nice Lion Rock knives (same as Planet of the Apes general's short swords).
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
      Trek or Treat
      • Jan 20, 2011

I think the best way to sell would be right here on the market place thread, but remember to post pictures of what you want to sell.

To answer your other question, I think it's better to sell figures with the accessories it came with, unless someone is looking for something specific like gloves, boots, weapons etc.

This is just my opinion to what your asking, another member might have a better option for you.

Comment

Working...
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡
      👍
      👎