X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

Mighty Crusaders return!

"These are beloved, iconic characters and it’s time we dust them off and let them shine for what they are — amazing superhero properties that deserve a bigger spotlight," Archie CEO Jon Goldwater tells THR.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • PNGwynne
    Master of Fowl Play
    • Jun 5, 2008

Exciting!
    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MRP
      Persistent Member
      • Jul 19, 2016

It looks interesting. Let's hope they get out more than an issues every 8-10 months the way the Dark Circle, Afterlife with Archie and Sabrina series did.

-M
      "Opinion is the lowest form of human knowledge. It requires no accountability, no understanding." -Plato

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
        Verbose Member
        • Mar 7, 2004

I still fondly recall the !mpact line DC did with these characters. The Shield, The Comet and the Jaguar were all solid books. The Fly was exceptional.

Nice to see Archie doing something with them again.

Chris
        sigpic

Comment

• johnnystorm
          Hot Child in the City
          • Jul 3, 2008

Always loved the Mighty Crusaders characters, especially the Fly & The Web. Glad to see Arcie trying them again!

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

Originally posted by Earth 2 Chris
            I still fondly recall the !mpact line DC did with these characters. The Shield, The Comet and the Jaguar were all solid books. The Fly was exceptional.

Nice to see Archie doing something with them again.

Chris
            I loved the DC Impact! line, The Shield and especially The Fly. Ach, I still miss Mike Parobeck.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
              Verbose Member
              • Mar 7, 2004

A bit more on the comic. Looks really interesting. I may have to give it a shot.

Archie’s bringing back its old superhero team for a new audience — and series writer Ian Flynn brings you up to speed…

Chris
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎