X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • filmation batman fan
    The Man of Many Voices
    • Aug 30, 2005

Wanted: Custom general lee for 8 in mego or ftc dukes of hazzard figures

[B][/B Is there anyone out there who can customize a General Lee big enough to fit 8 inch Dukes of Hazzard figures? All my life, since I was a kid, I always wished Mego would have made that. Now I did love the GL with the small figures, but I still longed for a large one. Some years ago, I saw a custom General Lee on ebay, but I didn't have the money to buy it at the time. I met somebody on here years ago who was willing to make me one (or so I thought). We negotiated price and I sent him a money order. Long story short, I never got my custom car and he took my money and ran. I know there are customs of this General Lee in existence. I even saw one on Robot Chicken. Anyway, I am willing to pay some decent money for this custom General Lee, BUT I am NOT willing to get ripped off again. If there is someone who can and will do this, please send me a PM so we can negotiate price. I imagine the hard part will be finding the Confederate Flag sticker, but this is one item I am longing for. I'm hoping to find some leads. Thanks and Cheers.
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎