Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A reminder: donations, subscriptions, and affiliates, oh my!

Blog Entries
    I didn't take it as a fight, don't know where that came from. You asked a valid question that needed to be answered. There is no intended vitriol in either of our responses.

Images
    Blog Entries
    Group hug?

We hadn't posted asking for donations since before Mego Meet. I wish we never had to. If we could get some more ads in place, it would help a lot. Have a business you want to advertise? We have space for you.
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

{ Hugs }

Images
    Blog Entries
    Also, when you shop Amazon, eBay, or EE, remember to use those links I provided! Doing so costs you nothing at all extra and throws a little (very little - Amazon is setting at 83 cents right now) our way.
    --
    Order Small Things, my contemporary fantasy novel featuring Megos, at http://joederouen.com/?page_id=176

Quote Originally Posted by JDeRouen View Post
    Also, when you shop Amazon, eBay, or EE, remember to use those links I provided! Doing so costs you nothing at all extra and throws a little (very little - Amazon is setting at 83 cents right now) our way.
    Done and done! Dropped a bunch with both Amazon and eBay lately, hopping from MegoLand every time, so here's hoping that I've successfully contributed my .2!

Bummer it's such a wee cut, by the way.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!