Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New ep of Star Trek Continues: "What Ships Are For"

This series has been a great project put together by folks who you can see that they care greatly for the property and their contribution to it. If you ever get a chance to see the video of Mignogna giving a tour of the sets, you'll hear and see just how excited he is to be a part of this. He's like a little kid.

One thing about this episode. . . I was not aware that DeLancie was in it despite his face being on the poster. When he appeared on screen, I was taken aback. It was awesome to see him in Trek again even though it was not a the great "Q"
    If I had only spent a tenth of the time studying Physics that I spent learning Star Wars and Baseball trivia, I would have won the Nobel Prize.

Images
    Blog Entries
    It was ok, I saw the "twist" ending coming a mile away.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    Yes, I've seen a couple of videos of him showing off his "ship". Man, I wish I could see it in person!

Quote Originally Posted by Allie Fox View Post
    This series has been a great project put together by folks who you can see that they care greatly for the property and their contribution to it. If you ever get a chance to see the video of Mignogna giving a tour of the sets, you'll hear and see just how excited he is to be a part of this. He's like a little kid.
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

I thought this episode was fantastic...VERY well written, and even though there wasn't much action I was immediately drawn into the story. I really enjoyed the banter/jokes at the beginning. This was also a very topical and moving episode. I admit to getting a little teary-eyed at the end. THIS is what Star Trek should be. I'll take an episode of this over the new series or J.J. Abrams ANY DAY.

Wonderful!

Images
    Amen! (and pass the biscuits!)

Quote Originally Posted by enyawd72 View Post
    I thought this episode was fantastic...VERY well written, and even though there wasn't much action I was immediately drawn into the story. I really enjoyed the banter/jokes at the beginning. This was also a very topical and moving episode. I admit to getting a little teary-eyed at the end. THIS is what Star Trek should be. I'll take an episode of this over the new series or J.J. Abrams ANY DAY.

Wonderful!

^Yep. This episode in particular showcases what Star Trek has always been about...showing the best of humanity, and teaching us that we can all work together to be BETTER.

Images
    I think my favorite episode is the one with Apollo

Loved the happy ending

After watching that I don't feel so bad when I see Apollo dissolve at the end of the Classic Series
    .................................................. .......................

I really liked the black-and-white use. I grew up without a color television, until I was twenty-two and moved out of my parents house. This episode was really special to me.

>>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    ^ If you check the STC channel on YouTube (or the website) you'll find videos of original music scoring of some of the episodes. You know how they had Star Wars in Concert? I would pay to see Andy Farber do Star Trek in concert!