Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Submitted for your approval...

Images
    Blog Entries
    I didn't know they made so many!
    The hands that grip.

Love the different display ideas!! Have been trying to figure out best way to display in fun ways!

Images
    cool pics!
    I must be getting old... which episode had the female fig without a face? "the masks?"

Images
    ^The Lonely--Jean Marsh and Jack Warden
    Last edited by PNGwynne; Oct 4, '17 at 8:11 PM.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    oh yeah
    that was a sad one
    reminded me a bit of Bradbury

Images
    You know--that's very insightful. It certainly has the poignancy of Bradbury, as opposed to an Asimov robot story.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.