Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The Punisher arrived today

Strange that no booklet came with it. Too bad nobody but Punisher is pictured on the box. Probably because they pictured Spidey 2099 on earlier sets, and decided not to release him. I was really looking forward to a second Spidey set!

forgot to mention ,be careful handling the classic body suit ,the scull logo could get ruined ,i was adjusting the outfit and noticed that one of the
    scull teeth was peeling ,and that the scoped rifle is warped do to being held by one of the two elastic bands around the waist ,now he cant shoot
    at spidey .

I want Punisher, the sets keep getting better, but I want to know they will continue after Pirate Deadpool set that I will not buy.

Now that Punisher is out what is everyone's opinion on these $80 retro Marvel sets vs $80 Mezco One:12 Marvel (& DC) figures and after what new One:12 were at SDCC?

I have One:12 Modern Punisher and like him with his Skull chest plate. Sold PX Punisher MIB for $305 + shipping on ebay after getting him for $101 on DCBS. I hate I missed out on exclusive Classic Punisher, but for what he's going for I would sell him too for a big profit.

I have most all One:12 Marvel and DC and pre-ordered all upcoming, too.

I was disappointed by SDCC One:12 reveals. Only Ragnarok Thor and Hulk and Homecoming Spidey for Marvel. Would rather had Classic comic book Thor and Hulk. Mezco should stick with comic books and leave MCU to Hasbro whose Ragnarok and Netflix Marvel Legends are excellent!

Mezco did beat EMCE to Red Skull, Iron Man, Dr. Strange and Black costume Spidey coming later this year. EMCE needs to announce future Marvel sets to keep up support.

Last week FTC showed pics of Firestorm, Dr. Fate, and Red Tornado. And FTC Wonder Woman wave is due Fall.

I want Marvel Megos like DC. We need an update on Marvel sets soon.

Images
    I don't want FTC Marvels if they're as inconsistent as their DCs.

That said, I can't fathom DST's marketing strategy with their Marvel sets.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; Tin Man YBR box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 brown body; POTA knife; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ovenmitt View Post

I want Marvel Megos like DC.
    Quantity wise that would be great. DST has FTC beat on quality by miles and miles though. I don't want any baggy suited, giant headed, hunched over, brittle kit-bashed Marvel figures repackaged over and over with lame accessories though.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...