Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

The character selection is really pretty poor considering Diamond can make a ton of different Marvel charectors and all we are getting is Punisher and a second Deadpool.
    Mezco really is kicking diamond's butt on selection and production too bad there not 8"

Comment

• DSTZach
      Museum Super Collector
      • Mar 1, 2012

Our sets require a little more work (three times, really), and we have other lines to consider -- this is not our main Marvel line, like it is with Mezco. So we do not make as many.

The first Deadpool set sold out, so we assume there will be unfulfilled demand for the second DP set, and some DP fans may want new outfits for their first DP. He's sold better than everyone else so far. New characters are of course possible, and Punisher has been one of our most well-received sets so far, so hopefully people like the next one even more.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by DSTZach
        One character, one figure, $80. That's what we were offered, that's the only option available to ANYONE interested, and we took it, because otherwise no Marvel Megos. We've tried to pack each set with $80 worth of value, and I think we have, but YMMV.
        I think they are worth the money, for what is included. I just wish they would come out more often.

Comment

• rykerw1701
          Persistent Member
          • Aug 27, 2007

Just making sure everyone interested knows the Mezco exclusive yellow and blue Wolverine went on sale at 9 am eastern time today (Wednesday). That crazy Punisher exclusive sold out in about an hour, so if you want this, get on it.

Mezco's pop culture line, One:12 Collective, features 1/12th scale fully posable action figures with hyper-articulated bodies, realistic costumes & tons of accessories.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
            Eloquent Member
            • Jan 19, 2008

Originally posted by rykerw1701
            Just making sure everyone interested knows the Mezco exclusive yellow and blue Wolverine went on sale at 9 am eastern time today (Wednesday). That crazy Punisher exclusive sold out in about an hour, so if you want this, get on it.

https://www.mezcotoyz.com/one-12-col...fall-exclusive
            Why would you post a different companies product for sale on this thread? Uncool.

Comment

• rykerw1701
              Persistent Member
              • Aug 27, 2007

Originally posted by LonnieFisher
              Why would you post a different companies product for sale on this thread? Uncool.
              I meant to post it in another thread, which I did with an apology that I initially put this in the wrong folder. I didn't see where I could delete this post referenced here. Apologies if anyone is offended.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎