Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fav cartoons and TV shows still not on DVD!

Great topic.

Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends
    The Hulk
    Spider-Woman
    Filmation Superboy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn67 View Post
    Tarzan the Filmation one although I have every episode I burned off a torrent a couple years ago on DVD I still want a official release..
    There is a DVD of Season one:

https://www.amazon.com/Tarzan-Lord-J...lmation+Tarzan
    "Do you believe, you believe in magic?
    'Cos I believe, I believe that I do,
    Yes, I can see I believe that it's magic
    If your mission is magic your love will shine true."

Quote Originally Posted by HardyGirl View Post
    Too bad the cover art doesn't reflect the style of the cartoon. I would pass it by with that artwork in the store.

Images
    These cartoon releases almost always have horrible box art, I don't understand it.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

in addition to spiderman and his amazing friends and fantastic four 67/78 ,i would like the incredible hulk ,the wally gator show,the 2nd season of huckleberry
    hound ,the new scooby-doo movies vol 2 ,i have a great deal of saturday morning shows ,so i would add those for sure

Images
    240-Robert

Emergency + 4

- Ian
    Rampart, this is Squad 51. How do you read?

The rest of the eps of The King Kong Show and the whole of the run of Tom Of T.H.U.M.B.!

Also, and this is probably way off topic for these parts, but I've long wanted decent copies of Jason Bateman's forgotten NBC masterwork, It's Your Move.

Heh, truth!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Images
    Thought of another one. The 1992 Addams Family cartoon.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    Also, and this is probably way off topic for these parts, but I've long wanted decent copies of Jason Bateman's forgotten NBC masterwork, [I]It's Your Move[/
    I was telling someone about this sitcom not too long ago. I don't think I used the word "masterwork," but I remember it fondly.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivaniski View Post
    I have the official release of Tarzan the Filmation cartoon...It was release early this year.
    Only season one is available on DVD. I'm anxiously awaiting the rest of the run!
    At least they finally came out with a Thundarr, the Barbarian DVD.