Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fav cartoons and TV shows still not on DVD!

Images

Fav cartoons and TV shows still not on DVD!

My list:

Jana of the Jungle
    Spider-Woman
    Fantastic 4 (1978)
    Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends (I wanted toys of Firestar and Miss Lion so BAD as a kid)
    Spider-Man (1981)
    The Incredible Hulk (1982)
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Tarzan the Filmation one although I have every episode I burned off a torrent a couple years ago on DVD I still want a official release..

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    My list:

Jana of the Jungle
    Spider-Woman
    Fantastic 4 (1978)
    Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends (I wanted toys of Firestar and Miss Lion so BAD as a kid)
    Spider-Man (1981)
    That's pretty much my list as well, plus the live action Amazing Spider-Man from 1978 and the 90's Spider-Man cartoon. IDK why, but unlike DC who has released all of their vintage cartoons and shows, Marvel like to pretend their vintage stuff doesn't exist.

Images
    Blog Entries
    The 67 FF and Marvel Superheroes.
    Planet Earth is Blue

Images
    I agree with Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends (and would love the 1981 Spider-man as well); my first vote is the Filmation Shazam! cartoons (they released Hero High but not these). I'm hoping one day they'll finish the release of The Gummi Bears as well.

For that matter, there are still two seasons of The Muppet Show left to release, plus specials, plus the Jim Henson Hour segments, plus Muppets Tonight! from the 1990s... (and for the sake of completism, let's see The Muppet Babies, but that's lower on my list.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Images
    I'd really like a release of the '78 Fantastic Four too, along with Filmation Shazam and a bunch of others. For live action I'd love the full run of Bigfoot and Wildboy.

I have the Clearvision region 2 DVD releases of all the '67 Marvel Superheroes animations, plus Spider-Man '81, Hulk '82, Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends and the 90s Spider-Man series, so that'll do me until they get a better region 1 release or maybe even one day... the Blu-ray treatment.
    Last edited by Bruce Banner; Jul 25, '17 at 6:24 AM.
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for the following Mego "Comic Action Heroes" accessories: Penguin's umbrella and Green Goblin's satchel/shoulder bag.
    And one Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawn67 View Post
    Tarzan the Filmation one although I have every episode I burned off a torrent a couple years ago on DVD I still want a official release..
    I have the official release of Tarzan the Filmation cartoon...It was release early this year.

Love the Hanna Barbera Fantastic Four cartoon.

Also need Spider-Man live action show from 77.

An official release of the Star Wars Holiday Special.

A Christmas Carol from Richard Williams/Chuck Jones (1971)
    SELL ME YOUR LOOSE MINTY WONDER WOMAN!

The Hanna-Barbara Fantastic Four
    Marvel Superheroes
    Sinbad Jr.

I don't know how willing I'd be to buy them but it would be fun to see the Laurel & Hardy and Abbott & Costello cartoons from the '60s again. I really enjoyed them as a little kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    My list:

Jana of the Jungle
    Spider-Woman
    Fantastic 4 (1978)
    Spider-Man (1981)
    I'm so glad that Spider-Man and his Amazing Friends were once on Netflix and I got to watch them all. I probably never viewed every episode when they originally aired.

When buying DVDs several years ago, and could not find much that was good to watch, I would have loved to have run into these cartoons, during my search.

I say that all vintage programs should at least be always available on Amazon streaming video, but they are not on there at the moment.