X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Brie Larson in official Marvel Concept Art shown at Comic Con

It will be set in the 1990s. It will feature the Skrulls. And Nick Fury will have two eyes.

sigpic
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

It has to be so weird to go from being a somewhat renowned character actor from quality indies and mediocre cable shows to suddenly being able to see yourself depicted in such fantastical and lovely paintings as this.

Thanks for sharing!
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

sigpic

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

MCUs box office answer to WONDER WOMAN? Maybe, maybe not.

Big difference is, and not to bring sex to the forefront, but female comic characters have always had a certain sexuality to them, Ms./Captain Marvel is showing a lot less skin these days than she used to...

...or than even the current incarnation of WW does (just think if they were to put her onscreen in her previous, much more---ahem---revealing outfits)...

...plus, Wonder Woman is an icon who's been around for a very, very, very long time with lots and lots of fans, both comic oriented and otherwise.
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
          Master of Fowl Play
          • Jun 5, 2008

It's not her costume, but her "new" name I've got a problem with. Meh.
          WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎