• Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Doctor Who Christmas Special 2017 Trailer

PUNY HUMANS!
  • toothaction
    Career Member
    • Jul 15, 2017

Although Moffat's trick of killing then immediately resurrecting the companions has diminishing returns, satisfaction-wise, I'm pretty thrilled to see that Ms. Mackie will get one more turn at the roll.
    >>> Looking for a few Bif Bang Pow! pretties. Please click to see if you can help!

Comment

• emeraldknight47
      Talkative Member
      • Jun 20, 2011

This year's Christmas Special looks like it's going to be a bit more serious than the previous two by all means, but it's worth it, IMHO, to see One and Twelve (which equals Thirteen in case you hadn't thought that one through) together on screen. With snippets of them both regenerating, I'm almost wondering if their individual regenerative energies will come together to actually create the Thirteenth Doctor, which would be an interesting approach and something that's never been done in the show's history to my knowledge.
      sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Bruce Banner
        HULK SMASH!
        • Apr 3, 2010

At this point, on the eve of his regeneration, Capaldi definitely has the best DW hair since Pertwee and Baker.

PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎