X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • libby 1957dog
    Persistent Member
    • Sep 3, 2009

mattel 12 inch wonder woman carve up bash

recently bought the mattel offering and a barbie version for the cloak ,so it hit me to use up the left overs for a bash ,
    i had a side show baroness figure that wanted useing up

and here's the result

waiting for the mattel 12 inchers head to be repainted atm ,but the baroness is a nicer than expected stand in

the barbie stuff is pretty nice and works okay ,especially with the cape to hide the crap bits

• Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

That looks very sharp!

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Holy wow,that looks really really aMaZiNg

Comment

• TrekStar
        Trek or Treat
        • Jan 20, 2011

Fanfreakintastic, she looks great, I bet Ken would dump Barbi for her.

Comment

• libby 1957dog
          Persistent Member
          • Sep 3, 2009

thanks guys

here she is with the 12 inch mattel multiverse figures head with a repaint and barbie wonder woman scalp transplant

not sure whats going on with the eyes ,i think the gloss that they are sealed with is too hi shine as it reflecting the light making them look odd

IMG]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4327/35874824641_e1bfdbb8e9_z.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

• apes3978
            Permanent Member
            • Nov 19, 2005

Looks great...

Comment

• lilbrosj66
              Persistent Member
              • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by libby 1957dog
              thanks guys

here she is with the 12 inch mattel multiverse figures head with a repaint and barbie wonder woman scalp transplant

not sure whats going on with the eyes ,i think the gloss that they are sealed with is too hi shine as it reflecting the light making them look odd

IMG]https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4327/35874824641_e1bfdbb8e9_z.jpg[/IMG]
              She looks great but I have to ask you how hard it was for you to "scalp" a WW Barbie. I did a transplant on one of my Mattel 12" WW figures using a Fashionistas Barbie and honestly, it wasn't fun cutting the scalp off of a brand-new, perfectly good Barbie that only cost me like $9. I'm not sure I could do it to a WW Barbie! Number one, it's WW. And number two, those aren't exactly cheap! Ouch!

Comment

• libby 1957dog
                Persistent Member
                • Sep 3, 2009

yeah didnt bother me too much ,as really what else was i going to do with her

anyway just to finish off ,for me anyway ,the matell and barbie stuff ,and with the third party heads imminent ,i thought id throw ,the barbie cape and sword and shield onto the matell 12incher ,with the real hot toys head as a stand in for the $30 version ,and in spite of me not going to any trouble to fit the head properly ,it would need a bit of work ,and my poor pictures

i think for me its passable for a cheap stand in the wings sort of figure ,with repainted flesh tone on the body ,bit of weathering and a proper fitting head and neck it could be good

Comment

Working...
                😀
                🥰
                🤢
                😎
                😡
                👍
                👎