X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Bravestarr
    Museum Super Collector
    • Mar 26, 2017

Losing too many childhood idols in 2017

Richard Hatch, Adam West, Martin Landau ,Carrie Fisher, Roger Moore 2017 has been bad
    Last edited by Bravestarr; Jul 17, '17, 11:20 PM.
  • Hector
    el Hombre de Acero
    • May 19, 2003

Ponder this...in 2147...130 years from now, all 7.5 billion people living right now will be gone.

Unless somehow scientists discover a way to live longer than 130 years before then.
    sigpic

Comment

• Hector
      el Hombre de Acero
      • May 19, 2003

I pointed out 130 years because...

"According to this criterion, the longest human lifespan is that of Jeanne Calment of France (1875–1997), who lived to the age of 122 years, 164 days. She met Vincent van Gogh when she was 12 or 13."
      sigpic

Comment

• VintageMike
        Permanent Member
        • Dec 16, 2004

It really depends with me. Sucks to lose Adam West but he had a long life and was active until nearly the end. Most people who wanted to meet him did. Losing people Like Carrie Fisher and Rowdy Roddy Piper the year before that were a lot harder for me. Carrie was just 60 and Roddy still in his early 60's. I felt they were gone too soon. I also met Roddy that same year and he was great so that particularly stung. It's hurts but it's the cycle of life.

Comment

• Hedji
          Citizen of Gotham
          • Nov 17, 2012

2017 has not been kind to my heroes. Adam West followed by George Romero was a one-two punch to the stomach.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎