X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • huedell
    Museum Ball Eater
    • Dec 31, 2003

Oh... Emm... Jee... STAR WARS LAND

"No. No no no no no no. You done got me talkin' politics. I didn't wanna'. Like I said y'all, I'm just happy to be alive. I think I'll scoot over here right by this winda', let this beautiful carriage rock me to sleep, and dream about how lucky I am." - Chris Mannix
  • Moxen
    Museum Patron
    • Nov 6, 2016

This is going to be awesome. I wish it was more focused on the original trilogy instead of the sequals though- it sounds like there will be a lot of First Order/Resistance stuff going on. How awesome would it have been to be walking around when suddenly a trio of Imperial Stormtroopers walk up to your family, flash you a picture of R2 and C3PO and ask if you've seen these droids. Disney is pretty hardcore with their character rules, so if I said "yeah, I saw them over there in that cantina," they'd be required to run off in that direction, radioing for backup to meet them there!

My kids are too young now, but I can't wait until I can take them to this!

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
      Verbose Member
      • Mar 7, 2004

^First Order Storm Troopers were asking folks about the whereabouts of BB-8 when we were at Disney World in April of last year, so they're already doing that, even without an official land yet!

Chris
      sigpic

Comment

• YoungOnce
        Career Member
        • Aug 29, 2007

We were there last year and had a blast trading with the Jawas. Disney does a good job with cool stuff in the parks. They are also clearing out land near the back of Hollywood Studios for a Star Wars themed resort to stay in while you're there.

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎