X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LonnieFisher
    Eloquent Member
    • Jan 19, 2008

Celebrating Stan Lee!

2017 marks Stan Lee's 95th birthday and 78th year in the superhero business. Join Kevin Smith, Legion M, and thousands of fans around the world to throw an epic party, and get Stan the ULTIMATE gift...

Tribute ceremony at the TCL Chinese Theater in Hollywood with hand imprints on Tuesday, July 18th. First ever fan dedicated imprint ceremony instead of a movie studio affair. There is an after-party that night at some "Stark" mansion in the Hollywood hills. My daughter is going to attend the party. I'll have a photo in the photomosaic, and a message in the tribute book presented to Stan. He really does deserve the recognition, for all the joy he's brought to the masses over the more than three quarters of a century that he's entertained us.
    Thanks Stan
  • Bruce Banner
    HULK SMASH!
    • Apr 3, 2010

Excelsior!
    PUNY HUMANS!

Comment

• LonnieFisher
      Eloquent Member
      • Jan 19, 2008

Not very many Stan fans here, it seems. I wish I could go to the event tomorrow.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

Here's the message I added to his tribute book.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
          Talkative Member
          • Jun 20, 2011

I'm a huge Stan "The Man" fan from many, many moons back, but this is the first time I've plugged into this thread. Is it too late to post something in the tribute book?
          sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

That's a great tribute, Lonnie. I know just what you mean by being inspired by someone you admire and care about.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
              Eloquent Member
              • Jan 19, 2008

Here's a long video of the after-party at Stark Mansion. I saw my daughter in the crowd.

Last edited by LonnieFisher; Jul 22, '17, 2:59 AM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎