Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Thread: Jodie Whittaker IS the Thirteenth Doctor

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    My biggest problem is having a female Doctor in the series current time line... Dr Who is a dude
    The Doctor is a shape shifting alien. Time Lords have the ability to change their age, appearance and gender. Obvious example Master to Missy.

Not really comparable to James Bond even if you consider James Bond as just a title or code name.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Sunday, October 7th.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

I just found out more about the new season, and it sounds like it is going to be way worse than I thought. It sounds like the show is going to be total garbage. It makes me so very sad, since I've been such a big fan for so long.
    Educational kids show...?

Images
    where did you hear that? what, are they going to make each episode a history lesson?

Blog Entries
    I haven't heard that anywhere, let's just watch it with no expectations.

Images
    okay, that is just rumor at this point. although I have serious concerns about the direction of the show now, I do agree with Brian, just give it a shot and see how it is. maybe we will all be pleasantly surprised. I'm not holding my breath, but I am curious about it

Images
    Blog Entries
    I thought you were talking about Johnny Whitaker
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/blogs/tv-news/how-batman-and-superman-stopped-being--super-friends--225413206.html