Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 1 of 21 12361116 ... LastLast

Thread: Jodie Whittaker IS the Thirteenth Doctor

Images

Jodie Whittaker IS the Thirteenth Doctor

Just announced mere seconds ago! Let the debates begin!!! LOL,,
    Last edited by emeraldknight47; Jul 16, '17 at 10:43 AM.
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    Interesting. Should be interesting, too to see what they do with her companion.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I, for one, am looking forward to how this alters the dynamics of the show itself. Planet Earth will have to adjust to having a female "President of the World" in times of crisis. And, knowing Chris Chibnall, there may be some far-reaching reasoning as to why the Doctor has regenerated into a woman (but still not a ginger).

So many new things to explore now. I have a feeling this is gonna be good...
    Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Images
    I confess I'd never heard of her. Just looked up her filmography. Interesting choice.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    I really wanted Missy to return.

What this means for me is I will have to be really careful to avoid the comment sections of Doctor Who articles.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    She was in the crime drama series "Broadchurch", and that show was created by Chris Chibnall. So I guess it all falls into place!
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T7BhcH-_Lqw/Rph52zHLjQI/AAAAAAAAAWY/IRQJUp3saOs/s200/Hulk.jpg

Looking for one CAH Mego Comic Activator (working or non working).

Images
    she's the mother on Broadchurch

never thought i'd miss Capaldi as much as I do right this minute
    .................................................. .......................

Blog Entries
    I'm mixed about it, I mean I won't pretend I'll stop watching and admittedly the character is by and large asexual (Tennent and Pertwee eras excluded) if you read a script.

I just like change for a reason I guess, the show is teeming with strong female characters that often had a bigger spotlight so I didn't personally see a void.

Biggest worry is that JNT was the originator of this concept and I'm not a fan of his era.

Do not know this actor, so I don't really have much to say about her, going in cold which is better than Capaldi.

Images
    No gingers? They're so attractive.
    WANTED: Gray AJ Mustang horse; Dale Arden dagger; Grayson SI trousers; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; POTA Forbidden Zone prison doors; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-sword; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Images
    I have nothing against women but if you make Captain Kirk a woman suddenly you have a different unrecognizable show.... same with James Bond etc.

It's like they're going for a different audience but can't place my finger on whom
    .................................................. .......................