X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steeler80
    Mayor of Strunk
    • Jun 29, 2001

Marvel Superhero glasses

I found a thread on these but the links are all down and I didn't want to resurrect a thread from 2011. So...I was wondering if you could tell me a little about this set of Marvel glasses. I'm closing in on finishing the DC Pepsi glasses and saw these as maybe a new collection to get into. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about:

marvelcomicsglasses_550.jpg
  • Steeler80
    Mayor of Strunk
    • Jun 29, 2001

No one? There's very little information on these glasses that I can find, especially compared to the DC Pepsi glasses. I think these were released in 1978 and there was an earlier set released in 1977 that featured more action poses and included the Fantastic Four. If anybody knows of a web page they can point me to, I would appreciate it!

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

The other thread would probably be the one to thumb through, there is no shame in bumping old threads I do it all the time :D

The pic you posted are the 1978 federal marvel glasses. They are much tougher to find than the DC or other 7-11 glasses.
      Generally speaking the federal glasses are about $40-50 each, Spiderwoman goes for higher , around $300.

Comment

• LonnieFisher
        Eloquent Member
        • Jan 19, 2008

I would LOVE a set of those glasses!!

Comment

• Steeler80
          Mayor of Strunk
          • Jun 29, 2001

Thanks for the information! Like you said, I've seen the others for around $40-50. I've not seen a Spiderwoman but I heard she was the "grail" of the set.

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎