Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: Marvel Superhero glasses

Marvel Superhero glasses

I found a thread on these but the links are all down and I didn't want to resurrect a thread from 2011. So...I was wondering if you could tell me a little about this set of Marvel glasses. I'm closing in on finishing the DC Pepsi glasses and saw these as maybe a new collection to get into. Here's a pic of what I'm talking about:

marvelcomicsglasses_550.jpg

No one? There's very little information on these glasses that I can find, especially compared to the DC Pepsi glasses. I think these were released in 1978 and there was an earlier set released in 1977 that featured more action poses and included the Fantastic Four. If anybody knows of a web page they can point me to, I would appreciate it!

Images
    The other thread would probably be the one to thumb through, there is no shame in bumping old threads I do it all the time :D

The pic you posted are the 1978 federal marvel glasses. They are much tougher to find than the DC or other 7-11 glasses.
    Generally speaking the federal glasses are about $40-50 each, Spiderwoman goes for higher , around $300.

I would LOVE a set of those glasses!!