X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hobub
    Ghost of a Dead Indian
    • Jun 18, 2001

Freedom 2014 hmmph!

I pride myself in being a student of history. Recorded and started watching Freedom, about the Underground Railroad because of the rich history that exists in the region. Takin place in 1856 and 11 minutes in they show a map of their journey with West Virginia in the upper left quadrant. Hmmph, and then they show a coin caught in the hand at 14 minutes in that happens to be a Walking Liberty Half Dollar. Well needless to say, I'm done. This is absolutely Not worth another minute of my time. Don't rewrite history and expect me to buy. Not even an inch. I'll continue reading my history books, including the one from 1872 of American History that starts with Jamestown and abouts, and ends with the Great Civil War. Whoever slapped this movie together should be ashamed. With those minor major fallacies, I could only imagine what other fiction this could contain in the next hour and forty-five minutes. Do I see the delete button on my dvr, why yes I do.
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Yeah, I noticed something similar with a documentary I was watching where they started speculating without any science to back it up, and then would continue the documentary going off in these multiple speculative directions. It should have been under the fantasy heading.

Comment

Working...
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎