X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

13th Doctor named this weekend

I guess they can't really start filming without the cat getting out of the bag.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop
  • Earth 2 Chris
    Verbose Member
    • Mar 7, 2004

Wow, that was pretty epic.

Chris
    sigpic

Comment

• Mikey
      Verbose Member
      • Aug 9, 2001

The 13 on the Statue of Liberty makes me think maybe he's an American ?

Comment

• emeraldknight47
        Talkative Member
        • Jun 20, 2011

Nice teaser. I was really hoping that they would just spring the new Doctor, unannounced, on us at the end of the Christmas Special, but I'm guessing they figured that, with the Internet beings what it is, it would be next to impossible to keep it under wraps that long if, indeed, they are already filming (even if's it's just the post-regen Doctor).
        sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• Mikey
          Verbose Member
          • Aug 9, 2001

I know it's not going to be but i'd love to see Robbie Coltrane as the new Doctor

Comment

• knight errant00
            8 Inch Action Figure
            • Nov 15, 2005

Originally posted by emeraldknight47
            Nice teaser. I was really hoping that they would just spring the new Doctor, unannounced, on us at the end of the Christmas Special, but I'm guessing they figured that, with the Internet beings what it is, it would be next to impossible to keep it under wraps that long if, indeed, they are already filming (even if's it's just the post-regen Doctor).
            If there's anything I hate as a fan about the internet and cell phone cameras. it's the utter lack of surprises in books, movies, and shows anymore. although, to be fair. it's not just because of that -- the marketing types seem to be determined to hype everything and then advertise the mess out of "surprises" in a given show. Heck, even the habit of listing all the gust stars at the beginning of a show now gives away "surprise" appearances sometimes.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
              Talkative Member
              • Jun 20, 2011

Does anyone know what time the reveal is here stateside?
              sigpic Oh then, what's this? Big flashy lighty thing, that's what brought me here! Big flashy lighty things have got me written all over them. Not actually. But give me time. And a crayon.

Comment

• emeraldknight47
                Talkative Member
                • Jun 20, 2011

I would be OK with an American Doctor, but I'm not sure how the folks across the Pond would feel. Who is as much an institution to them as the Royal Family, I think. I'm sort of thinking of American actors who would be a good Doctor were that thing ever to happen...

Comment

• Mikey
                  Verbose Member
                  • Aug 9, 2001

If they were going to go American (which i'm sure they wont) they'd have to get somebody uniquely apple pie American or it's not even worth it.

Larry The Cable Guy playing the role like Columbo (meaning lovable, funny and bumbling on the outside, smart as a fox on the inside) would work for me.

Comment

Working...
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎