Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

srl space heroes .... tiny tuffys .... rare set find ...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scoth70
    Persistent Member
    • Oct 17, 2008

srl space heroes .... tiny tuffys .... rare set find ...

after having the white astronauts as a kid I managed to track some down and I got collecting them when I could find some.... don't show up too often and mainly missing the accessories...
    I did know an orange version astronaut was made ... but never seen any only a picture on google
    so always would have liked to get one but knew it would prob not happen...

but luck came my way....I snagged this set.. a boxed heroes astronaut super set with 2 buggys and 6 astronauts all complete ...well happy ...
    these didn't really take off because the starwars line came out but I think they are well cool made in 1977
    CIMG4174.jpg
    CIMG4178.jpg
    CIMG4179.jpg
    CIMG4181.jpg
    CIMG4185.jpg
  • Starroid Raiders Dagon
    Persistent Member
    • Apr 28, 2013

Great looking set of figures and I dont remember them from the 70s. They would have been good heroes to fight the 3.5 inch diecast space guys with the firing hands (cant remember their names).

Comment

• Werewolf
      Inhuman
      • Jul 14, 2003

Very well dressed Astronauts. They all have suits and ties. They are pretty cool. Thank you for sharing them.
      You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Comment

• scoth70
        Persistent Member
        • Oct 17, 2008

yes the suit and ties goes through all the range/line apart from the indians
        from police officers to army soldiers its the same mould of body that was used for many others ...just changed the colours

Originally posted by Werewolf
        Very well dressed Astronauts. They all have suits and ties. They are pretty cool. Thank you for sharing them.

Comment

• palitoy
          live. laugh. lisa needs braces
          • Jun 16, 2001

Those are really neat, it's like a cross breed of PlayMobil and MAC men.
          Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
          http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• scoth70
            Persistent Member
            • Oct 17, 2008

yes ...I seem a bit hooked on them at the moment lol

Originally posted by palitoy
            Those are really neat, it's like a cross breed of PlayMobil and MAC men.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎