Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Thread: srl space heroes .... tiny tuffys .... rare set find ...

Images
    Blog Entries

srl space heroes .... tiny tuffys .... rare set find ...

after having the white astronauts as a kid I managed to track some down and I got collecting them when I could find some.... don't show up too often and mainly missing the accessories...
    I did know an orange version astronaut was made ... but never seen any only a picture on google
    so always would have liked to get one but knew it would prob not happen...

but luck came my way....I snagged this set.. a boxed heroes astronaut super set with 2 buggys and 6 astronauts all complete ...well happy ...
    these didn't really take off because the starwars line came out but I think they are well cool made in 1977
    CIMG4174.jpg
    CIMG4178.jpg
    CIMG4179.jpg
    CIMG4181.jpg
    CIMG4185.jpg

Great looking set of figures and I dont remember them from the 70s. They would have been good heroes to fight the 3.5 inch diecast space guys with the firing hands (cant remember their names).

Images
    Very well dressed Astronauts. They all have suits and ties. They are pretty cool. Thank you for sharing them.
    You are a bold and courageous person, afraid of nothing. High on a hill top near your home, there stands a dilapidated old mansion. Some say the place is haunted, but you don't believe in such myths. One dark and stormy night, a light appears in the topmost window in the tower of the old house. You decide to investigate... and you never return...

Images
    Blog Entries
    yes the suit and ties goes through all the range/line apart from the indians
    from police officers to army soldiers its the same mould of body that was used for many others ...just changed the colours

Quote Originally Posted by Werewolf View Post
    Very well dressed Astronauts. They all have suits and ties. They are pretty cool. Thank you for sharing them.

Blog Entries
    Those are really neat, it's like a cross breed of PlayMobil and MAC men.

Images
    Blog Entries
    yes ...I seem a bit hooked on them at the moment lol

Quote Originally Posted by palitoy View Post
    Those are really neat, it's like a cross breed of PlayMobil and MAC men.