X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • great_chandel
    Veteran Member
    • Mar 2, 2015

"The Strain" Season 4

It premieres this Sunday! Yeah, I am a huge fan! Richard Sammel and Jonathan Hyde are fantastic actors. The special effects/makeup are superb. What a shame this is the last season! Yet, I am sure (I hope) they saved the best for last!
  • palitoy
    live. laugh. lisa needs braces
    • Jun 16, 2001

My friend has done the makeup for the past four seasons. From what i understand, the show was planned as finite, so it's not a cancellation, just that the story is over.
    Places to find PlaidStallions online: https://linktr.ee/Plaidstallions

Buy Toy-Ventures Magazine here:
    http://www.plaidstallions.com/reboot/shop

Comment

• Dark Shadow
      Creature Of The Night
      • May 14, 2011

Love this adaptation so far. The end of last season was pretty epic. Looking forward to seeing how it all winds up.

Originally posted by palitoy
      ... From what i understand, the show was planned as finite, so it's not a cancellation, just that the story is over.
      That's how I understood it. I seem to remember back before this series actually premiered that Guillermo Del Toro had said that this would have a definitive ending (Horror Hound, I think). If I remember correctly, each season was to roughly cover the length of one of the three books in the series, with the third story being covered in two to three seasons.

Comment

• fallensaviour
        Talkative Member
        • Aug 28, 2006

Awesome I can't wait!!!
        “When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!”

Comment

Working...
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎