Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

16 new Mego Style Carded Heroes from Figures Toy Company!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

16 new Mego Style Carded Heroes from Figures Toy Company!

This isn’t this week’s #MMFTCNEWS, nope this is a total bonus this week. Figures Toy Company has just rolled out 16 new characters on classic Mego style cards and they’re shipping right now. You can order them directly from Figures Toy Company right now! And be sure to subscribe to our newsletter, where we reveal…

More...
  • Mary Canary
    Career Member
    • Jun 21, 2017

I really don't understand the constant repackaging, unless it's to clear out stock of some figures that didn't sell. Anymore they've made so many variations between the cards and figures that I find it really confusing. Like when it comes time to get my Shazam figure I won't know which one to get!! Some have big lightning bolts, some have little lightning bolts, some have this cape or that cape, and different heads, and striped and unstriped cuffs, and gold vs. yellow, and then to change up the cards... I need a way to compare them all!

Also, I still don't understand the choices they're making with Beast Boy. Those short pants and sleeves make me giggle. I know they're made to accommodate the molded boots and gloves, but at least TRY to make it look like they meet. His little green legs are showing! Also, it seems like the facemask should be removable, regardless of whether you want a green head or a purple head. I think more people want him maskless and green and are less interested in what color his boots are...?

Comment

• megowgsh
      Customego HoF Curator
      • Nov 19, 2003

No red caped Capt Marvel Jr.? NO SALE!
      Check out ALL my customs at https://www.facebook.com/megowgshcustoms

Comment

• thunderbolt
        Hi Ernie!!!
        • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by megowgsh
        No red caped Capt Marvel Jr.? NO SALE!
        uhh, upper left corner.
        You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

^The first Junior on the far left has the red cape.

Chris
          sigpic

Comment

• Mary Canary
            Career Member
            • Jun 21, 2017

But he has the metallic gold emblem instead of the yellow.
            Is there going to be a variant that has the red cape and the yellow emblem?

Comment

Working...
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎