Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What Mego Line are YOU still longing for?

Images
    Cannonball Run figures top my list. I just want Dean Martin and Sammy Davis Jr. in a 8" line.

2nd would be Green Acres. If they throw in an Arnold figure,I'd be extra happy.

3rd can't narrow it down yet. Too many ideas swirling in my head.

Quote Originally Posted by toothaction View Post
    I'd love to see a simple Silent Running line - Just good ol' Bruce Dern, the wee robots and a wealth of plastic plants.
    I like this idea.

I'd like to see a Doctor Demento line. Of course, Doctor Demento played music by so many characters, it would be a long line and include some super famous people. Neca has already started the ball rolling on this one when they released Weird Al! I guess you could include William Shatner and Leonard Nimoy in the Doctor Demento category, also. So, I think Mego really started it. There are so many videos that figures also could be made from. If you've ever listened to Doctor Demento's radio show, you know he played such a wide variety of stuff that a fantasy line could include rock bands, comedians, and actors.
    Anybody else a fan of the Doctor Demento Show? I started listening to his show in 1975, and have always been a huge fan.

Images
    Love all these suggestions - I'd be all over the following lines:

1. Star Wars
    2. James Bond
    3. Doctor Who
    4. Battle of the Planets
    5. Addams Family

I'd love it if NECA would tackle Hellraiser for their retro monsters line. I think they have the license, so these should be a no-brainer.
    "It's sad that governments are chiefed by the double tongues. There is iron in your words of death for all Comanche to see, and so there is iron in your words of life. No signed paper can hold the iron. It must come from men. The words of Ten Bears carries the same iron of life and death. It is good that warriors such as we meet in the struggle of life... or death. It shall be life."

Images
    Only interested in 3.75 inch: Forbidden Planet with Robbie car and saucer playset, Day the Earth Stood Still with saucer playset, Galaxina, Barbarella with spaceship, Starcrash, Munsters, Femforce (AC comics), finish Superman line with Ursa, Non, Evil Superman, Clark, Nuclear Man, Supergirl, Selena, Zaltar.

CCC.

How about a Thundarr the Barbarian line?? Make it happen!!

Images
    Indiana Jones!!

Images
    8 inch or 3.75 inch battle of the planets/ gatchaman

8 inch a team guys w/ van

3.75 inch starsky and hutch figures with torino
    Last edited by starsky; Sep 9, '17 at 7:58 PM.

Images
    Would love to see a line of Elvis mego's done like KISS.
    Check out my website: Megozine Covers - Home

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LordMudd View Post
    Only interested in 3.75 inch: Forbidden Planet with Robbie car and saucer playset, Day the Earth Stood Still with saucer playset, Galaxina, Barbarella with spaceship, Starcrash, Munsters, Femforce (AC comics), finish Superman line with Ursa, Non, Evil Superman, Clark, Nuclear Man, Supergirl, Selena, Zaltar.

CCC.
    Great choices, and I especially echo the Forbidden Planet vote.
    Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
    Also interested in figures based on literary characters.