Help support the Mego Museum
Help support the Mego Museum

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WGSH (almost all) MIB (no carded figs except Titans) and Flatts / Handful of Customs

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Supermegabot
    • Jul 6, 2017

For Sale WGSH (almost all) MIB (no carded figs except Titans) and Flatts / Handful of Customs

Finally decided I need to downsize my toy collection and am giving up the majority of my complete WGSH boxed collection (plus Titans). I just finished taking pics of the all original (no repro parts or boxes!) figs I'll be selling. I have them all available for sale except Spidey, Goblin, Lizard, Peter Parker, Batman, Robin, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Riddler and Joker.

All others, including Super Gals, Titans (the only carded items in my set) are up for grabs. I'm open to offers / questions / whatever, but am not looking to liquidate at lowball prices. Most boxes are really sharp except the Thing - pretty bad, Iron Man, tear on bottom flap but all there, Isis - plastic window cracked, box slightly smooshed (tragic story), Wonder Girl in unpunched but the peg hole is torn, and Aqualad's bubble is re-glued.

I bought all of the original WGSH in pre-internet, pre-replica parts days, from reputable dealers all over the country including Mark Huckabone, Toy Scouts and Jim Makowski of Action Toys. A few were procured at Toy Shows all over the midwest. Back when I was hunting these down there were no resources to determine which box went with which figure, so if you have questions - ASK! I have not verified the body types or differentiated with boxes but am happy to look for you if you ask specifically.

I'm happy to post pics if I can figure out how, and you are welcome to PM me with Specific Questions.

I have about 20 Flatts and other high-end customs of a similar type, too - the rarest Flatt is probably Ghostface from Scream, but the most desirable is Hawkeye. I have both Flashs, 2 Green Lanterns (with their Lantern Accessories), 2 Batman, Joker (with beret, I think), Riddler (bodysuit with cane), Black Panther, Hobgoblin (with Sled), Spectre, Daredevil (Red & Yellow versions), Jim Lee Cyclops, Scarlet Spider, Black Costume Spidey, Carnage, Punisher (in trenchcoat), and finally Red Skull - 2 versions (smoking jacket & military with die cast weapons!)!

Other customs, all MIB: Vulture (old school Ditko), Antman (Astonishing 70's version), Adam Strange (classic 60's), Fighting American (Troy Younger, maybe?), and Black Terror (Troy for sure - signed on bottom).

I'm offering you guys first shot here because back wen the board started a lot of people helped me find Flatts and although I'm no longer going to be invested in collecting Megos, I have loved the site and community. My eBay handle is Supermegabot (20 years and closing in on 20K positive feedbacks). I used to be registered here as Jroug I think, but couldn't remember the PW and re-joined under my biz name.

Sorry I don't have prices for everything already thought out, but I want to clearly state I will NOT pit members against each other to drive up prices. Just make your best offer on each figure and I'll consider it. Please don't ask me what I'll "take" because by the time I figure that out, these'll be on eBay! Take your best shot and thanks for reading and years of good collecting fun!
  • boss
    Talkative Member
    • Jun 18, 2003

Good luck with your sale. If you change your mind on Peter Parker, put me at the front of the list. ;-)
    Fresh, not from concentrate.

Comment

• Bronxboykev
      Permanent Member
      • Mar 7, 2011

Love to see pics and a list

Comment

• kresge1
        Museum_Bozo
        • Jun 20, 2001

Interested in boxed superman
        Looking for Remco Phantom. Mego mailer boxed figures

Comment

• Supermegabot
          • Jul 6, 2017

Here are (belated) links to galleries of all the pics. They are a slow load, and are not organized that well, but there are detailed pics of all sides of boxes and front / back of cards:

jeffrougvie.com/megoville
          jeffrougvie.com/megoville-2

Unfortunately the site layout crops the pics, but it's all there.

Comment

• alex
            Permanent Member
            • Jun 15, 2009

Interested in a T1 shazam

Comment

• Bronxboykev
              Permanent Member
              • Mar 7, 2011

Can anyone see the pics???

Comment

• Megospidey
                Museum Webslinger
                • Jul 26, 2006

Originally posted by Bronxboykev
                Can anyone see the pics???
                You have to copy and paste what he gave you in your browser. I see them fine. There's about 380 or so pics.

Comment

• boss
                  Talkative Member
                  • Jun 18, 2003

Great looking stuff!

Comment

• doink1
                    • Jul 31, 2014

can someone tell me what the price range is for the Flatt Joker, Batman and Riddler? I want to give a fair offer for his items..

Comment

• Megospidey
                      Museum Webslinger
                      • Jul 26, 2006

Originally posted by doink1
                      can someone tell me what the price range is for the Flatt Joker, Batman and Riddler? I want to give a fair offer for his items..
                      Truth be told, Flatt prices are all over the place depending upon the figure. They commanded thousands of dollars at one time, but don't anymore. Making him a "fair" offer depends upon what you mean by that....current prices or what he paid for them?

That said, Batman, Riddler and Joker are some of his best and popular work. Today - from what I've seen them sell for - they go for between $400-800 each, depending upon when they sell and who is in the market.

Comment

• boss
                        Talkative Member
                        • Jun 18, 2003

I've owned all 3 and sold Batman and Riddler. I'd be surprised to see the Riddler go for more than $300. Maybe a little more for Bats... $400 ish. MegoSpidey's right... they ain't what the used to be. I think I picked up my Riddler as an add-on sale for $100.

Comment

• Nostalgiabuff
                          Muddling through
                          • Oct 4, 2008

copying and pasting does not work. I still cannot see the photos

Comment

• germanflatthunter
                            • May 7, 2013

Hey Jeff, I am very, very interested in your Punisher Flatt. Please contact me: koller@kollerimmobilien.de
                            If you donīt have a Price, let me know and I ll give you an offer. Thanks. Michael

Comment

• Anarchy
                              Career Member
                              • May 26, 2009

message sent.
                              Check out my website dedicated to custom as well as classic and modern action figures! My Charlee Flatt Dedicated website

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎