X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RSS
    Museum Robot
    • May 9, 2007

Cornelius and Zira visit Syracuse

Were you there? have any photos? I'd love to include them in our latest book project Mall of Justice.

Mall of Justice is a love letter to the sensational personal appearances of our comic book, TV, movie and toy icons during the 1970s and 80s.

Whether it's Adam West at a car show, He-Man at a Toys R Us opening or an ersatz Chewbacca at a stereo store, Mall of Justice melds vintage photos with childhood recollection of these epic meetings.

While I will design and eventually publish the book (via PlaidStallions Press), it's a project we can all get involved with!

How you can get involved:
    I'm looking for your photos and your recollections! Even if you've submitted
    them to the site before, I would likely need higher resolution and I'd want to
    talk to you.

What am i looking for:

Appearances of costumed characters during the 1970s and 80s, be they from comicbooks (Batman, the Hulk) , cartoons (, toy lines (Masters of the Universe, GI Joe) or movies (Planet of the Apes,Star Wars) , a date and place and a description of how you felt meeting theseiconic characters. Did you think they were real?

Does it have to specifically be in a mall:

HECK NO!Car shows, county fairs, grocery stores, heck I'd even accept birthday party shots. It's all fair game.

Download the PDF Concept booklet for Mall of Justice Here.

Download a PDF Here.

Check out a Little Flip Book Here.

[IMG]https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-NFzY7YF1bTo/Vxl8BDZFI-I/AAAAAAAABeI/sr***14QAQYMRpwcb3e2qzBUjBO8YB_EACLcB/s1600/mall5.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks everyone for reading and I hope you'll share your experiences with me!

For more Fashion Mockery and 70's toy love visit us at Plaid Stallions.com

More...
Working...
😀
🥰
🤢
😎
😡
👍
👎