X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • J.B.
    Guild Navigator
    • Jun 23, 2010

Mini Toy Haul over the weekend

Stopped by Frank & Sons Collectible Show on Saturday. Fellow So. Cal. geeks should know the spot.

Picked up a loose Popy Jinpei, the Swallow. No cape or blaster, but still a nice piece.

And an ERTL Bladerunner Spinner.

You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.
  • JRT!
    Museum Super Collector
    • Sep 6, 2015

OMG!!!! You got the Spinner from BR?!? Was it the only one? Been wanting one of those for YEARS! Was it expensive? I always look for one at Comic-Con and SDCC,still not found one. Maybe I didn't look hard enough or in the right place,lol. I've been to Frank & Sons before,when I've been in LA during my vacay,really love the place,so much to see.

Comment

• Klosterheim
      Persistent Member
      • Mar 23, 2013

The Spinner is really a nice one. I saw some Blade Runner cars on eBay, but very rarely. Maybe a ToyCon will have one.

Comment

• J.B.
        Guild Navigator
        • Jun 23, 2010

The seller also had Rachael's Spinner. He also had a minty loose Corgi Yellow Submarine that I almost bought. Problem was I didn't know how to tell the difference between the original and the re-issues. He said he was almost positive it was the original '69 version. After doing some research, he was right. Glad he gave me his card. Gonna' give him a call tomorrow to set up a will call. Turns out he has a shop in Pomona.
        You are transparent; I see many things... I see plans within plans.

Comment

• JRT!
          Museum Super Collector
          • Sep 6, 2015

So J.B.,any info?

Comment

Working...
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡