• Show
Clear All
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Announced Figures

Announced Figures 2017

Now Shipping!
    - Scooby Doo Series 2 (Scooby Doo, SD scared variant, Scooby Dum, Velma, Charlie the Funland Robot, Headless Horseman, 2 pack of Phantom Shadows)
    - Batman 66 Series 6 (Julie Numar and Eartha Kitt Catwoman, Alfred as Batman, Alfred's Cousin Egbert)
    - Super Friends (Solomon Grundy, Gorilla Grodd, Black Manta)
    - Teen Titans 7 Inch Action Figures Series: Betty Kane Bat-Girl
    - DC Comics 8 Inch Screen Printed Supergirl
    - Batman Classic TV Series 8 Inch Action Figures: The Joker Goes to School Variant, The Joker Masked Maharaja Variant
    - KISS 12 Inch Action Figures Series 7 Destroyer: Demon, Starchild, Spacemen, Catman

Fall 2017
    - Wonder Woman Series 1 (Wonder Woman, Diana Prince, Steve Trevor, Silver Swan)

No Date Given
    - New figures for Joker, Harley, Robin the Teen Wonder, Joker's Daughter, 2 Face Variant
    - Hanna-Barbera (Mighty Mightor, Blue Falcon and Dynomutt, (Mr Hyde also shown), Radley Crown (BF Secret Identity)
    - KISS Dynasty 8 and 12
    - KISS Love Gun 18 inch retro action figures
    - Henchmen 4 packs for Joker, Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman and Mr. Freeze.
    Each 4 pack will include 3 different henchmen and 1 henchwoman.
    - 66 Batcave Playset

Plastic Memory interview - No Release Date Given
    - Hawkwoman
    - Zatanna
    - Harlequin
    - Bumblebee
    - Bat-Girl
    - Man-Bat
    - Creeper
    - Swamp Thing

JeffBearCO
    Last edited by jeffbearco; Dec 19, '17, 5:14 PM.
  • jeffbearco
    Persistent Member
    • Mar 27, 2011

Re-Started this thread to clear out old comments.

Still lots of great figures to look forward to!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• comicmike
      Persistent Member
      • Sep 22, 2009

Very appreciated. You are amazingly organized and helpful to the community, Jeff!

Comment

• jeffbearco
        Persistent Member
        • Mar 27, 2011

Added the following:
        -Space Ghost and Blip 2 pack
        -16 new Mego Style Carded Heroes/Villains

JeffBearCO

Comment

• jeffbearco
          Persistent Member
          • Mar 27, 2011

They have the gold version of Captain Marvel Jr. I'm still hoping they do a gold version of Captain Marvel! If they rolled that out, they would probably sell more CM Jr and the white & gold Mary Marvel so people could have the set. I know I'm waiting.

This also brings up the potential of the adult Titans version of Changeling. Red and white costume with green head and no mask. All of the pieces seem to be there.

And they have the head. I'm waiting for the adult Robin with the new head. That would allow the full timeline of First Appearance Robin, young Robin, teen Robin, and Nightwing! I could see them doing that in a 4 pack! Given that, I'd like to see them do the current Nightwing costume as a variant!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Mary Canary
            Career Member
            • Jun 21, 2017

Originally posted by jeffbearco
            They have the gold version of Captain Marvel Jr. I'm still hoping they do a gold version of Captain Marvel! If they rolled that out, they would probably sell more CM Jr and the white & gold Mary Marvel so people could have the set. I know I'm waiting.

This also brings up the potential of the adult Titans version of Changeling. Red and white costume with green head and no mask. All of the pieces seem to be there.

And they have the head. I'm waiting for the adult Robin with the new head. That would allow the full timeline of First Appearance Robin, young Robin, teen Robin, and Nightwing! I could see them doing that in a 4 pack! Given that, I'd like to see them do the current Nightwing costume as a variant!

JeffBearCO
            How odd that they didn't do a gold Captain Marvel.
            Maybe they'll release him along with Junior in yellow but with the red cape?
            Honestly it's so hard to keep track of all of these variants.
            I am leaning toward the Justice League Cap - he seems like the original Mego but has the white cape and the bigger lightning bolt.
            They should offer an option on the website where you can compare the different versions side by side.

I said the same thing in the 16 Card thread about Beast Boy / Changeling. So weird that they are doing alternate masked versions, but no unmasked version since that seems to be the way most Titans fans know him.
            Unless they are planning a Doom Patrol line...? Which would be awesome.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Looking forward to the 66 Batman wave 6 series, but I think a new arch criminal would have been a better
              choice then a cousin Egbert security guard. Since they went with both Newmar and Kitt version Catwoman,
              keeping it female with Marsha Queen of Diamonds or the Siren I think might have better jmo.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                Hi Ernie!!!
                • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by tjacwave50
                Looking forward to the 66 Batman wave 6 series, but I think a new arch criminal would have been a better
                choice then a cousin Egbert security guard. Since they went with both Newmar and Kitt version Catwoman,
                keeping it female with Marsha Queen of Diamonds or the Siren I think might have better jmo.
                they have done all the villains that were available to them. However, the 4 inch line has Eli Wallach's Mr Freeze.
                You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• Falstaff13
                  Persistent Member
                  • May 28, 2008

Originally posted by thunderbolt
                  they have done all the villains that were available to them. However, the 4 inch line has Eli Wallach's Mr Freeze.
                  So the George Sanders Mr. Freeze is just unavailable to be made?
                  Hugh H. Davis

Wanted: Legends of the West (Empire & Excel) and other western historically-based figures. Send me an offer.
                  Also interested in figures based on literary characters.

Comment

• PNGwynne
                    Master of Fowl Play
                    • Jun 5, 2008

^The licensing is confusing. I'm not sure FTC has the same license as Funko now does, and it may be that some rights are newly-available.

The earlier '66 comics skirted Freeze variants, as well as other characters like Olga/Zelda, Marsha, Siren, Ffogg.

But then in "Batman'66 meets Steed and Peel" the likenesses of Sanders' Freeze and FFogg are spot-on. I'm not sure about Sander's estate, he didn't have children.
                    WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• thunderbolt
                      Hi Ernie!!!
                      • Feb 15, 2004

even if new villains became available, I get the impression that FTC is losing interest or the sales are not there to continue the line much further.
                      You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• TrekStar
                        Trek or Treat
                        • Jan 20, 2011

You might be right, this could be he last wave of the series, if so.. then hats off to them for creating this great collection, (or at least most) but if this is it? then why two Alfred's in the last set released? no need for a cousin Egbert, that's just plain laziness when one more arch criminal would have been fine enough or even Aunt Harriett.

I heard talk of Henchmen being done, which would be sweet, but will see.
                        Last edited by TrekStar; Jul 22, '17, 5:12 PM.

Comment

• LordMudd
                          Persistent Member
                          • Aug 22, 2011

Funko wants to do EVERYBODY! (to quote Gary Oldman in the Professional.) That means all 3 Freeze's, all 3 Catwomen, both Riddlers, etc. They have said they are trying to get Green Hornet and Kato because they did appear in the show. They are also looking at the Batgirl cycle and a Batcave playset.

CCC.

Comment

• lilbrosj66
                            Persistent Member
                            • Jul 4, 2011

Originally posted by LordMudd
                            Funko wants to do EVERYBODY! (to quote Gary Oldman in the Professional.) That means all 3 Freeze's, all 3 Catwomen, both Riddlers, etc. They have said they are trying to get Green Hornet and Kato because they did appear in the show. They are also looking at the Batgirl cycle and a Batcave playset.

CCC.
                            Are we talking about Funko's newer 3" figures from the Batman 66 line? If so, I just bought the Catwoman and Batgirl figures and they are really well done. The articulation in the elbows and knees is a nice step up!

Comment

• Teemu
                              Persistent Member
                              • Dec 15, 2010

Originally posted by LordMudd

CCC.
                              They wan tot,but doesn't mean they will...though I would love it if they did

They let me down with not making the Orca boat for the Jaws line,so I am not getting my hopes up for the Batcave.

Comment

Working...
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎