Buying some TOYS? Use these nifty links to help support the Mego Museum!

Support the Museum! Buy toys!
ReMegos @ Entertainment Earth | Megos on eBay | Amazon USA | Amazon UK | Amazon Canada

Running the Museum isn't cheap, and we could use your help!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Announced Figures

Quote Originally Posted by jayraytee View Post
    Saw that, Dr fate and Red Tornado look ok, not great but ok. Their suits look baggy and the heads look a little sloppy. Firestorm is disappointing, not sure why they chose the material for his torso, but it needs a waist and probably would of looked better with the standard material. The head is sub-par.
    Wow, I feel the opposite. I think Firestorm looks really neat, especially the head sculpt! I think he's probably the coolest (hottest, haha?) of the 3! If I was to get any of them, it would be him! I also think Dr. Fate looks good. He reminds me a bit of the classic Dr. Fate. I think Red Tornado is the least exciting, and does he have a red body or a flesh body? But I think the issues with the clothing looking baggy/sloppy comes down to whoever is styling these figures for the photos. Like obviously they could have fixed the bunching fabric before they took pictures. Otherwise, I think FTC did a really good job with all of them!

I like these and can't wait to order them. The heads look good to me(suits a little baggy )
    and Dr Fate looks really nice and Mego-like. It's o.k that some don't like them because that's more for collector's like me that orders multiples. Hawkman was supposed to be with them in this wave

Images
    I think Firestorm just needs a white belt to pull in the waist. Otherwise they look pretty good!

Images
    If Fate looks as good in hand as that pic...could be the first complete fig they've made which looks authentic.

Blog Entries
    I still say there are a lot of customizes here that do a better job. I could sculpt heads better than FTC's heads and a lot of other people could too. They look rushed. The suits design wise look ok, but why can't they get the sizing right yet? With as many figures as they have made, you'd think they would be able to get that kind of thing down by now.
    My posts were needlessly deleted ...

Images
    Firestorm is sad. I'm sure they chose a pleather torso-suit for ease of printing and construction, but a modified Green Arrow pattern would be so much better. The only thing I hate worse than short sleeves is layered trunks.

Rubber SF boots on all, ugh.

I'm assuming that Reddy's boot-cuffs are sewn to his leggings like exclusive pirate Catwoman, that is an awful technique--at least the way they execute it.

I think the head sculpts are not stellar but better than many we've seen.
    WANTED: NM or boxed Fonzie jalopy; POTA Fortress signal-flasher--top portion; vintage Galahad box; minty Wolfman tights; Black Knight sword; minty POTA stallion reins (brown); Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; POTA knife-swords; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes.

Added:
    - Batgirl & Commissioner Gordon Two-Pack with The Bat-Signal
    to Now Shipping.

Moved
    - Fist Fighting versions of: Firestorm, Dr. Fate, and Red Tornado
    to Summer/Fall 2017 mainly because Spring 2017 has passed. Still no official date listed though.

JeffBearCO

I will say that the latest 2 pack is kinda on my list now.

2 figures that I actually like plus a Bat-Signal that I'd love to have but don't have to spend a bunch of money on.

JeffBearCO

Quote Originally Posted by jeffbearco View Post
    I will say that the latest 2 pack is kinda on my list now.

2 figures that I actually like plus a Bat-Signal that I'd love to have but don't have to spend a bunch of money on.

JeffBearCO
    It's a rare reissue/tweaked two pack that I am actually considering. I need a Batsignal and I could use a second Batgirl for parts. Not sure I need the suit coat Gordon though.

Only 50, so it will be interesting to see how fast they go. 500 Piece Supermans are still available.

I never got Commissioner Gordon or that Batgirl. And I could order a trenchcoat when I ordered this pack.

JeffBearCO