• wise guy
    Career Member
    • Dec 29, 2014

What happened to Hawkman ? Figures was working on a head sculpt 2 years ago

Comment

• PNGwynne
      Master of Fowl Play
      • Jun 5, 2008

Hopefully they're taking the time to get it right. Hawkman is one of my most-wanted characters, and I'm only buying it for the head-sculpt.
      WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• MegoManiacal
        • May 6, 2017

Originally posted by lilbrosj66
        Waiting for the Catwomen and WW figures. Will they ever be released?
        I've been wondering the exact same thing!

Comment

• thunderbolt
          Hi Ernie!!!
          • Feb 15, 2004

Originally posted by PNGwynne
          Hopefully they're taking the time to get it right. Hawkman is one of my most-wanted characters, and I'm only buying it for the head-sculpt.
          lol, you have to be joking.
          You must try to generate happiness within yourself. If you aren't happy in one place, chances are you won't be happy anyplace. -Ernie Banks

Comment

• PNGwynne
            Master of Fowl Play
            • Jun 5, 2008

No, I'm not. I'm always hopeful. Hopeful that we'll get a Hawkman that's closer to their GL, Fate, and Red Tornado than to their other efforts.

We'll see, it's always a crap-shoot. I have the rest of the figure prepped.
            WANTED: Dick Grayson SI trousers; gray AJ Mustang horse; vintage RC Batman (Bruce Wayne) head; minty Wolfman tights; mint Black Knight sword; minty Launcelot boots; Lion Rock (pale) Dracula & Mummy heads; Lion Rock Franky squared boots; Wayne Foundation blue furniture; Flash Gordon/Ming (10") unbroken holsters; CHiPs gloved arms; POTA T2 tan body; CTVT/vintage Friar Tuck robes, BBP TZ Burgess Meredith glasses.

Comment

• TrekStar
              Trek or Treat
              • Jan 20, 2011

Hawkman makes perfect sense, let's hope their listening.

Comment

• Teemu
                Persistent Member
                • Dec 15, 2010

Anything for the rest of Superfriends seems far off...

next wave 66 batman is "hopefully" by the end of this year...(I wouldn't hold our breath though) I bet 1st quarter 2018

Comment

• jeffbearco
                  Persistent Member
                  • Mar 27, 2011

This morning's announcement is that we will get a new, first appearance style Supergirl.

Hoping this will be a new sculpt. FTC needs a new, good, in scale, female face.

If it turns out well, this could be an easy custom for a CW version of Supergirl.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• kingkongsy
                    • Oct 3, 2017

Sadly, im only a couple of pancakes short of giving up on FTC after the overrated,overhyped and incredibly poor KISS Destroyer figures. The price on the 8in sets sky rocketed as the quality control completely died. I replaced Peter's awful balding head and am adding hair to Ace. Poor Paul Stanley had melted chunks of hair glued to his scalp, Gene and Peter's head FELL off inside the actual box direct from the factory! The culprit was incredibly small neck plugs that just dance inside the massive neck holes. The costumes were very sweet in spite of Gene having no wings,recylcled parts and cheap latex boots on all the members in the wrong scale, except for Peter. I wish I had a job over at FTC so I could fi and address these things. I know FTC will continue to ruin whatever KISS merchandise they roll out. I just wasn't hoping they would take it out on Destroyer and Dynasty since fans have been waiting since 2014 for these sets, real shame!

Comment

• jeffbearco
                      Persistent Member
                      • Mar 27, 2011

So, it looks like we will be (eventually) getting a whole slew of new figures and new versions of figures at this point.

- New figures for Joker, Harley, Robin the Teen Wonder, Joker's Daughter

Plastic Memory interview - No Release Date Given
                      - Hawkwoman
                      - Zatanna
                      - Harlequin
                      - Bumblebee
                      - Bat-Girl
                      - Man-Bat
                      - Creeper
                      - Swamp Thing

Eager to see some prototypes. Wondering what actual products we will see for delivery before Christmas!

JeffBearCO

Comment

• Mary Canary
                        Career Member
                        • Jun 21, 2017

I wondered if the Harlequin figure mentioned in Plastic Memory was the same as the just-announced Joker's Daughter, but given their love of variants, I can see FTC releasing her in both costumes as different figures.

I also wonder if they will have new products before Christmas.
                        They keep announcing things... but I know lots of people are still waiting around for the WW set.

I'm.. still... waiting... on... Black... Canary.

Comment

• jeffbearco
                          Persistent Member
                          • Mar 27, 2011

There are a couple of figures that I want now, but I'm waiting on that WW wave 1 before ordering.

I just know if I order Red Tornado and Dr Fate, WW will be released the next Friday.

JeffBearCO

Comment

• tiinacat
                            Museum Patron
                            • Feb 4, 2015

!

This is great news! And thanks for the update! was hoping for adult kid flash speedy aqua lad and wonder girl as well, but oh, well.

But still great.

Pulled the trigger on firestorm tornado and fate. Brilliant!!!!

But can understand waiting as I on silk screened batgirl until I can combine for free shipping.

Would love to get monkees stooges variants and johnny quest line, but waiting until ever single upcoming figures listed are bought. I am so out of space but it is s great problem to have.

I keep thinking of the almost 30 years with no real Megos and how fantastic a time we are living in. Nostalgic and extra income all at the same time.

QUOTE=jeffbearco;1344912]So, it looks like we will be (eventually) getting a whole slew of new figures and new versions of figures at this point.

- New figures for Joker, Harley, Robin the Teen Wonder, Joker's Daughter

Plastic Memory interview - No Release Date Given
                            - Hawkwoman
                            - Zatanna
                            - Harlequin
                            - Bumblebee
                            - Bat-Girl
                            - Man-Bat
                            - Creeper
                            - Swamp Thing

Eager to see some prototypes. Wondering what actual products we will see for delivery before Christmas!

JeffBearCO[/QUOTE]

Comment

• drogge
                              Career Member
                              • Jul 24, 2009

I contacted figures toys, they don't think any new releases with ship this year but definately January. I am going to take this time to catch up on buying the Batmobile and other figures I have been holding back on.

Comment

• comicmike
                                Persistent Member
                                • Sep 22, 2009

I'm guessing playsets will happen before Christmas:
                                '66 Batcave, but my intuition (evidence to the contrary; thus wishful thinking) had been telling me there still would be a Wayne Foundation. I know, I know, a recent post said no; I keep wishing.
                                Last edited by comicmike; Nov 11, '17, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎