Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mr.Marion
    Permanent Member
    • Sep 15, 2014

A winning formula a pretty girl and the composer was Andy from A Certain Ratio.

Comment

• Mr.Marion
      Permanent Member
      • Sep 15, 2014

I've said before Ariel Pink is my favorite current artist, his latest album isn't what I expected but he always does something different and I like 90% of it

Comment

• Jorge Galvan
        Career Member
        • Jun 8, 2015

Dave Gilmour-There's No Way Out of Here (1978)

Off his first solo lp and his BEST if I may say so.

Here he is playing tunes off that lp,

Comment

• Earth 2 Chris
          Verbose Member
          • Mar 7, 2004

Great song by J.D. Souther that still gets some airplay, but not enough.

sigpic

Comment

• Mr.Marion
            Permanent Member
            • Sep 15, 2014

The boys are back in town seems to the only Thin Lizzy that gets airplay, but they are good old fashioned rock& roll and I don't think Metallica and some other bands would be around if not for them

Comment

• publiusr
              Museum Super Collector
              • Aug 23, 2015

Phaedra…
              [Chorus] / Some velvet morning when I'm straight / I'm gonna open up your gate / And maybe tell you 'bout Phaedra / And how she gave me life / And how she made it end / Some velvet

Yidhra is an Outer God who is worshipped as a beautiful, awesome and terrible earth-mother, similar to Shub-Niggurath and might be connected to the Darkness. She has many avatar forms including Yolanda and Madam Yi since her "life-cycle" centres around absorbing other lifeforms and taking from them their evolutionary advantages (in the process she also takes memories). This cycle of "rebirths" makes her immortal. She has telepathic powers which gives her a link to her servitors, and can project
              Last edited by publiusr; Jan 22, '23, 11:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍
              👎